• Show
Clear All

When I saw the prison, I jizzed my pants

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
      When I saw the prison, I jizzed my pants

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
        Well, it's confirmed......Merle will be back for season 3!!!!!!!! And of course the prison has been confirmed. Michonne and the Governor are in it. Damn, it looks like it's going to be one hell of a show this october. Rick is finally going to become the badass he is in the comics, I think he changed alot this season..for the better. "No room for soft in this new world." And lastly ive heard season 3 will have 16 episodes! Here's the cast looking ahead to season 3.

[IMG][/IMG]
        I cant wait for this ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Wife dont understand why I like this show so much, but I got hooked on it while deployed, and there aint no lookin back.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          I cant wait for this ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Wife dont understand why I like this show so much, but I got hooked on it while deployed, and there aint no lookin back.

I was hooked to after season 1. Never really been a show like this on TV. This show does justice to the George Romero zombie movies, the first 3 of course.

Comment

You guys have no clue how dark and violent this story becomes. . .

Comment

Is it october yet?

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                There's been several sources saying he will be back. Im pretty sure he will be, there's been too much of an outcry from fans to bring him back. Im 100% sure we will see Merle in season 3.
                and a prison is the perfect setting for merle...

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                  and a prison is the perfect setting for merle...

He's probly misses his bag of drugs

Comment

You guys should check out the comics if you like the show. The comics are great, way more violence and stuff they cant do on TV. The story is great to. Issue 97 came out last week, and Kirkman said issue 100 is going to be epic. This "Something to Fear" arc is shaping up to be really good.

Comment

I'm on Issue 96..been reading them for the past 2 months

Comment

Working...
                      X