Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What current 147/154 kat can make noise at 160??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    Never gonna happen.

They spar in camp and Golovkin wins every time. He's too big and too strong and too skilled.
    I didn't say it would, I said I'd love to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      best chance for lime green lara

and canelo down the line. 2 years. martinez will be retired (the only style that would give him fits.)

he's just got to get out of the way of the golovkin punches. chavez will be SMW by then and he'll be 190 in the ring

canelo is going to grow out of 154. he's not a small kid.
      and Martinez aint the only kat with a strap.....I know the strap don't mean sh2t now a days but im sayin moving up doesn't have to equal fight Martinez........every one gonna be runnin from that kat fo sho!!!!! hahaha

Comment

I agree with Lara, also Kirkland but he has been dropped to much at 154 so I am not sure how well he can take punches at 160

I agree with Andrade also! He seems to have the FRAME to move up to 160 and do well also

Austin Trout and Carlos Molina I think can do it...

pretty much any fighter with GOOD BOXING SKILLS can move up and down with No Problem and still be effective, because those fighters are more WELL ROUNDED FIGHTERS, compared to a ONE-DIMENSIONAL BRAWLER that NEEDS HIS POWER

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
          I agree with Lara, also Kirkland but he has been dropped to much at 154 so I am not sure how well he can take punches at 160

I agree with Andrade also! He seems to have the FRAME to move up to 160 and do well also

Austin Trout and Carlos Molina I think can do it...

pretty much any fighter with GOOD BOXING SKILLS can move up and down with No Problem and still be effective, because those fighters are more WELL ROUNDED FIGHTERS, compared to a ONE-DIMENSIONAL BRAWLER that NEEDS HIS POWER
          I'd still love to see Kirk at 160 though........

Comment

Working...
          X