No announcement yet.

The most hated in sports and guess who is #3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    I believe this is the goal for Mayweather.

People who hate him tune in to watch him, that = money.
    Dunno if that's his goal but that second part is definitely true. Only reason why I bought his fights was for the small chance of seeing him lose so I'd say him being one of the most hated athletes is financially beneficial.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      I believe this is the goal for Mayweather.

People who hate him tune in to watch him, that = money.
      This is exactly it. A person would be foolish to think that Floyd's place on that list is somehow a detriment to him. Simon Cowell, Gordon Ramsay, and Floyd Mayweather invite you to hate them. It keeps their pockets lined.

Comment

I dont think Floyd is so bad of a person. He just promotes himselg as the bad guy, but he paid Chicanito's funeral and make others thing that make me thing he have a heart after all. Lebron, Cristiano Ronaldo should be on that list before Floyd.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io1oXqLiops

don't know how to embed on here. sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            why?...........
            Originally posted by eddie_monster View Post
            I never watched it. Please tell me why.

Also, keep in mind that was long ago and Mayweather is older and smarter. He knows controversy sells. Trust me.
            I heard he was crying after the Gatti fight as he felt he wasnt appreciated, but if anyone knows more about this it would shed more light on it.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie_monster View Post
              I never watched it. Please tell me why.

Also, keep in mind that was long ago and Mayweather is older and smarter. He knows controversy sells. Trust me.
              He actually cried after the Hatton fight aswell albeit not hysterically.

He seems or seemed to get emotional when he won fights by stoppage - Gatti, Hernandez, etc

Possibly because Gatti was his first PPV fight and Hernandez was his first Title. Both pretty big moments in a boxer's career and both were a success.

It's his one downfall where he doesn't sell the "Villain" persona.

He's too emotional, he's an emotional wreck at times. He was crying like a baby after the Baldomir fight for I'm guessing Larry Merchants comments.

Funny he keeps so calm and cool in the ring but he's such an obvious emotional wreck outside.

If Mayweather ever loses he really won't be able to take it very well at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                Dunno if that's his goal but that second part is definitely true. Only reason why I bought his fights was for the small chance of seeing him lose so I'd say him being one of the most hated athletes is financially beneficial.
                i can't believe people do that

Comment

Working...
                X