Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Nice to see the vets of the scene chop it up

Im on my 3rd double vodka per usual
    Hey, remember that "temp ban" from work I told you about? Boss calls me on Thursday evening....

Boss: Hey, your lil ass is off probation. VIP job.
    Me: Right on. When?
    Boss: Friday and Saturday.
    Me: Cool.... Wait, Saturday?
    Boss: Yep. Stanford Poly-Sci Prof is heading over to UC Berkley.
    Me: So, I'm going to be in the Bay area, while The Niner's are in there first playoff game in 9 year's, and I can't watch em...
    Boss: Yep. Suck a fat one. Cowboy's por Vida....

EXACT conversation. Fugg that fat bastard, lol.

Comment

• Wow lmaooooo. That is brutallll.

Comment

• Kevin hart is one comedy central fyi

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          Kevin hart is one comedy central fyi
          My box must be jacked up, or on some analog gay stuff, cause Super Troopers is on. Love Kevin Hart. Forgot which stand up it was, but the one were his mom gave him permission to talk **** to his teacher, and he went crazy on her, lmaaaooo, well that is basically me.

Comment

• Lmaoooo yeah... I like when hes talkin about his uncle comin home from prison...

"Say it whitcha CHEST.."

Lmaooooo

Comment

• Ive never had a sip of alcohol

Comment

• Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
                Ive never had a sip of alcohol
                can't imagine you've ever had an interesting moment in your life i'm sure you can go and discuss weather and politics in another thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Hey, remember that "temp ban" from work I told you about? Boss calls me on Thursday evening....

Boss: Hey, your lil ass is off probation. VIP job.
                  Me: Right on. When?
                  Boss: Friday and Saturday.
                  Me: Cool.... Wait, Saturday?
                  Boss: Yep. Stanford Poly-Sci Prof is heading over to UC Berkley.
                  Me: So, I'm going to be in the Bay area, while The Niner's are in there first playoff game in 9 year's, and I can't watch em...
                  Boss: Yep. Suck a fat one. Cowboy's por Vida....

EXACT conversation. Fugg that fat bastard, lol.
                  Broke my heart you bastards. Now you all GOTTA beat GB for us. You bet not let them hoes get back to back SB rings.

Comment

• Might be destiny, Chief. Not counting out Eli and that surge of the G-Men, but check it....

Niner's took Smith over Rodger's in the draft. Rodger's was from a big time Niner fan family, wanted to play for them his whole football playing life, and played college ball in the Bay area. Revenge is a dished served cold in ....Lambeau?

Anyway, Saint's-Niner's is a game for the age's. I thought we had no chance if ya'll rang up 30.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Might be destiny, Chief. Not counting out Eli and that surge of the G-Men, but check it....

Niner's took Smith over Rodger's in the draft. Rodger's was from a big time Niner fan family, wanted to play for them his whole football playing life, and played college ball in the Bay area. Revenge is a dished served cold in ....Lambeau?

Anyway, Saint's-Niner's is a game for the age's. I thought we had no chance if ya'll rang up 30.
                      Sh!!!!!t with 5 turn overs, you all was spossed to win that game. We could NOT hold on to the ball, and ya'lls "D" played one helluva game. We couldnt stop Vernon. It was just a disaster of a game. It's the reason us Saints fans maybe 25 but look like we 50. Followin our team will make you turn grey early, neva late.

Comment

Working...
                      X