No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
    He actually wanted to talk to me personally. Yeah.

I think it was because of the threat I made which was probably bad.......I dont even remember. But one of the two guys went straight to the PD and reported me.
    Them dudes make me sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
      Ever notice that any bitch's parents house you fucked in was always loaded wit good food?

Never just the same shit you got at your spot. They always had sumthin that really hit the spot. The cookable shit was already cooked too, just had to nuke it right quick.

You called it Bringer, feelin like King Willie, dick wit pussy residue on it, tearin thru her parents' kitchen, helpin yourself like you live there. Too sweet.
      Ditto. On every ****ing point. I really have nothing to add here because you said it all, so I'm just going to bold the **** and make it bigger because it's so true.

Comment

• SMH @ people these days : Everybody runs to the goddamn cops over the dumbest ****.

You're a full grown ****ing man - act like one. Jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Ditto. On every ****ing point. I really have nothing to add here because you said it all, so I'm just going to bold the **** and make it bigger because it's so true.
          Any bitch, anywhere, anytime. Her parents had good food. Almost like they knew you were gonna be comin over to bust that thang out. It's uncanny how it never failed. I miss them days.

Comment

Them dudes make me sick.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            SMH @ people these days : Everybody runs to the goddamn cops over the dumbest ****.

You're a full grown ****ing man - act like one. Jesus.
            If you think about it, I shouldn't be so violent and confrontational. Had I just walked away this wouldn't be in discussion. Standing there, mind racing I think I took my anger out on the window.

Because my first thought was to draw security blade and maybe take 1 of them hostage while I explained that provoking me is a bad idea.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
              If you think about it, I shouldn't be so violent and confrontational. Had I just walked away this wouldn't be in discussion. Standing there, mind racing I think I took my anger out on the window.

Because my first thought was to draw security blade and maybe take 1 of them hostage while I explained that provoking me is a bad idea.
              Aight, you fell off there Run. at takin hostages n shit. I was witchu on this til you dropped that line.

Comment

• I've only ever had that theory fail me once, mang. But when it did - It ****ing sucked.

I had to settle for some damn "Spaghetti-o's" because that's literally all that was in the cabinet. The 'rents were super busy that week planning a funeral (her grandmother, and I comforted the gf for her loss....with my ****), so it was understandable.

The first paragraph is definitely true, but I understand why you did what you did : From one formerly hotheaded mother****er to another.

And I've said the exact same thing to myself over the situation with an ex of mine. "Had I only walked away...."

Comment

• Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Yeah, the hostage bit? I'm not THAT hot-tempered.

Still, I understand the concept, and I know what it's like to lose brief control over your actions when you're caught in a moment. So it's just a matter of degrees and how they effect different personalities, I suppose.

Still, I'd never take a hostage.

Comment

Aight, you fell off there Run. at takin hostages n shit. I was witchu on this til you dropped that line.
                      I was outnumbered by 2 or 3 dudes, hinting at jumping me.

And I probably wanted out at that point.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X