Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-31-2011, 11:09 AM #91
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
etlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 664,165.26
Total Points: 30,790,257.38
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM.. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by studentofthegam View Post
Yeah they have all had 4 minutes of foreplay with their opponentss????? Its not the same buddy.

What the fcuk makes you p*ssy boys comfortable enough to use any version of the word *******? And why arent black fighters credible? We do have a shortage of white boys on that level.
Mods do your fukin job
stfu you stupid **** the term '******' is an acceptable term used everyday in society. i use it all the time with my black friends and no one takes offense to it. it's no where near the same as saying the "N" word so go take a nap you punk ass *****
etlux is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxers, fight, professional, tweets

User Tag List