Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs Dmitry Pirog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Maciel had Pirog stunned a few times (although Maciel is actually a very strong and underrated fighter especially now at 154) I don't think that Pirog could take GGG's punches. Also, Pirog seems to have regressed since his win over Jacobs (which he was losing prior to the stoppage) and he hasn't shown the same type of potential. Although Gennady's defense is pretty leaky, his timing is superb and I see Pirog walking into one of those bombs with his hands down and being dropped hard.

Golovkin stops Pirog in 3.

Comment

Comment

Gennady Golovkin looks like a slower Danny Jacobs jk.

Look like he has good power but from the few fights that I've seen he likes a stationary target. he also goes straight back... which is a no no...

I can see Pirog tagging him with shorts early setting up his right thre will be some offensive resistance from Gennady but not to the place he should throw which is the body, he doesn't look like a body puncher. Pirog clips him mid rounds puts him to sleep/ frustrates him with his head movment and a jab left hook to the body. To bed with the right hand.

Pirog in 7-8

Comment

pirog would be the favorite due to his elusive style but i think gennady could eat his shots and deff mess him up. hard fight to predict because both guys really haven't shown what they can do against top fighters in their division. wish this fight would get made, winner should get martinez no questions asked.

Comment

Working...
          X