No announcement yet.

Oh really?.....Pacquiao really won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh really?.....Pacquiao really won?

1. Because of aggressiveness ??? And what kind of “EFFECTIVE aggressiveness” according to the boxing scoring criteria ???
    2. “Ring Generalship”??? Wake-up. the promising noble-politician over-hyped hero was more like a DESPERATE MADMAN stalking on an underrated opponent !
    3. “Power Punches” ??? So where were the Quality (power) of his punches that shook marquez, they were rather instead more of QUANTITY or missed punches, a no-good for scoring. CompuBox, CompuBox, CompuBox… (and tell me, WHAT/who enconded for this un-official tally system?)
    4. “Defense” ? We might should remove this criteria to please ourselves.
    Last edited by SdBoxingFan83; 11-16-2011, 01:40 AM.

Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post
    And tell me, why did mayweather, a CLASSIC COUNTER-PUNCHER defeated De la hoya though mayweather even took so many hits? that match, by the way, was closer to De la Hoya’s natural middleweight class that you could almost no longer recognize the opponent (mayweather) because he severely bulked-up. And but you will say now it was rather a fixed fight with all your boxing expertise rationales.
    What are you saying? O_o

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      What are you saying? O_o
      Fixed it for you

Comment

Marquez lost because the judges were waiting all night for Marquez to,'I'm not going to run like chicken Mosley'.
        Last edited by ModernTalking; 11-16-2011, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Fixed it for you
          Oh yea totally, Marquez spanked him. o/\o

Comment

1. Because of aggressiveness ??? And what kind of “EFFECTIVE aggressiveness” according to the boxing scoring criteria ???
            2. “Ring Generalship”??? Wake-up. the promising noble-politician over-hyped hero was more like a DESPERATE MADMAN stalking on an underrated opponent !
            3. “Power Punches” ??? So where were the Quality (power) of his punches that shook marquez, they were rather instead more of QUANTITY or missed punches, a no-good for scoring. CompuBox, CompuBox, CompuBox… (and tell me, WHAT/who enconded for this un-official tally system?)
            4. “Defense” ? We might should remove this criteria to please ourselves.
            Watch in slo mo

Pacquiao landed a lot of clean straight left and right hook power punches

as for defense He also blocked a lot of Marquez punches

Watch in slow mo HD

you'll see

Comment

last i checked, all 3 judges were in unanimous agreement that jmm did not win the fight.

i myself had it 8-4, and am dangerously close to making it 9-3. [for pacquiao]

Comment

Working...
              X