No announcement yet.

Brook = DESTROYS Khan.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
    Based on Khan having the footwork of a newborn deer, no head movement, unable to box off the backfoot, having a Weetabix chin, never fighting at 147.
    Lunging off balance when he throws a right cross.

Brooks too strong, too powerful, has much better footwork & combinations, his stamina is far superior.

He ruins Khan with ease

K.O's Khan and exposes the cherrypicker for what he is.
    Lmao, a ***** calling out a another boxer for cherry picking

if Khan is everything you claim, then why is your god doing everything possible to avoid him?

amazing how any threat to floyd gets hated by some of his fans

Comment

Hahaha @ that trainer in his cockney accent....

''Don't fackin' stand & trade with him, he's dangerous!''

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        Lmao, a ***** calling out a another boxer for cherry picking

if Khan is everything you claim, then why is your god doing everything possible to avoid him?

amazing how any threat to floyd gets hated by some of his fans

Khan isn't even in his weight class and says he isn't ready yet lol, shut up. How the **** can you duck a guy that isn't even in your weight class & has a fight set up? God the stupidity of you *******s is unreal!

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
          Can't wait, bring on Senchenko or Ortiz
          i think senchenko is running already hahahah!!
          but seriously brook fought a shot, past prime jackie.. zavec already said he beat him in sparring, but i haven't expected he has deteriorated THAT much. poor reffing also....

Comment

I would like to see Brook fighting real fighters not these bums

Comment

It felt like there was only 10 people in the little arena lol. I swear this guuy has no fans whatsoever. I like Kell as a boxer but the people in the arena hardly gave any cheers after he won.

Eddie Hearn should have kept his big mouth shut during the pre fight press conference between Khan and the Irish guy. How does he expect GBP and Khan promotions to do business with his team after all the s'hit he said? Kell better start sucking up to Khan or he is going to end up like Witter. A broke biatch who will end up on Prizefighter lol.

Comment

I think Brook has the power and calmness but is he like that when he's under pressure?We need to see him fighting a good boxer

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                  dancovboxer = ****

end of thread///
                  NONSENSE! he might be a little disillusioned on the phat skillz of king khan, but the lad is a world-class colleague of mine!

Comment

Originally posted by SP1 View Post
                    It felt like there was only 10 people in the little arena lol. I swear this guuy has no fans whatsoever. I like Kell as a boxer but the people in the arena hardly gave any cheers after he won.

Eddie Hearn should have kept his big mouth shut during the pre fight press conference between Khan and the Irish guy. How does he expect GBP and Khan promotions to do business with his team after all the s'hit he said? Kell better start sucking up to Khan or he is going to end up like Witter. A broke biatch who will end up on Prizefighter lol.

Khan will use any excuse to get out of fighting Brook. Lets face it he has his sights set firmly on Matthew Hatton, haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Takuramombe View Post
                      I think Brook has the power and calmness but is he like that when he's under pressure?We need to see him fighting a good boxer
                      Who would you like to see him fight? Because it's now at the point no matter who he destroys people will say he's untested, they was bums etc

Comment

Working...
                      X