No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Walking Dead[TV]

The second season is scheduled to premiere on October 16, 2011 and will feature 13 episodes.At a 2011 Paley Center for Media panel, it was announced that the second season will feature Grimes' group of survivors leaving Atlanta for the countryside, including the Greene family farm, a setting in the comic book series. Filming of season 2 began in June 2011 in the greater Atlanta area.

The first season sucked.

Comment

Yes...............

Comment

first season was okay

Comment

I really liked the first season. It's one of the few shows I'm looking forward to.

Comment

I love this show

Comment

Originally posted by LoftyDog View Post
              I really liked the first season. It's one of the few shows I'm looking forward to.
              Cuz of the phaggot creator of mad men demanding a huge raise AMC had to slash other **** which included firing Frank Darabond and cutting Walking Dead's budget significantly. The production value will probably be noticably less and i was hoping the writing would improve but doubtful now. AMC also tried to force Breaking Bad to have a 7 episode final season next season but thankfully that didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                Cuz of the phaggot creator of mad men demanding a huge raise AMC had to slash other **** which included firing Frank Darabond and cutting Walking Dead's budget significantly. The production value will probably be noticably less and i was hoping the writing would improve but doubtful now. AMC also tried to force Breaking Bad to have a 7 episode final season next season but thankfully that didn't happen.
                Didn't know that... that's really disappointing. Breaking Bad is another good show, at least that one didn't get f'd

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                  AMC makes quality shows that's disappointing to hear as I'm not a fan of Mad men in the least.

As for Walking Dead, I loved the show. A couple of the episodes lacked, but man, that first episode was some of the best TV I seen. It was hard to live up to that first show.

I'm certainly looking forward to this. I'm a sucker for Zombies though so pretty much any Zombie **** will keep me interested.

Comment

hell yeah, this show is too good. can't wait for the new season, glad to see there's going to be more episodes.

Comment

Working...
                    X