Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Lounge Interview: -MAKAVELLI-

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i liked the magarito fight, but i'm a big fan of 1.) facial injuries in general and 2.) guys who just keep coming through torrential abuse and worsening facial injuries.

Comment

what's your fav non hip-hop album? (i say non hip-hop because i get bored of guys on fight forums namechecking the same old hip-hop artists or else the crappiest acts the hardrock/metal genres have to offer)

Comment

Originally posted by SickRacistThug View Post
        i liked the magarito fight, but i'm a big fan of 1.) facial injuries in general and 2.) guys who just keep coming through torrential abuse and worsening facial injuries.

when Margarito would eat a combo from previous opponents and smiled, it demoralized them...when he smiled at PAC, it didn't demoralize, it ignited him...more combos came...LOVE that ****

Comment

what's your fav non hip-hop album? (i say non hip-hop because i get bored of guys on fight forums namechecking the same old hip-hop artists or else the crappiest acts the hardrock/metal genres have to offer)

my musical taste expands in many directions man...non-hip hop album? there's quite a few...old school grindcore metal like Napalm Death's Harmony Corruption come to mind...as well as old trance like George Acosta...i also have to mention Bob Marley's Natural Mystic...i listen to variety of music

Comment

i admittedly took what pacquiao was doing in that fight for granted, he became as an offensive automaton put there for margarito to demonstrate his uncommon will and valour against, which was the cathartic part for me..that was how i found the fight anyway..

unfamiliar with george acosta, is that a scattered tracks here and there kind of thing or does he have a longplayer worth checking out?

Comment

i admittedly took what pacquiao was doing in that fight for granted, he became as an offensive automaton put there for margarito to demonstrate his uncommon will and valour against, which was the cathartic part for me..that was how i found the fight anyway..

unfamiliar with george acosta, is that a scattered tracks here and there kind of thing or does he have a longplayer worth checking out?

he has some scattered tracks here and there but the Awake album is up there for me...songs like Follow Me:

it just takes me back to certain time in my life...i once played this song on my ipod during the cardio portion of my workout a few months ago...i ended up running for about an hour instead of the usual 30mins...i ended up listening to ALL the songs

Comment

Mak is God.

Comment

cheers, passing the baton of interrogation to whoever while i seek album.

Comment

Mak. I uwas and still am a big acosta fan. Props to you seatpisser.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      Mak. I uwas and still am a big acosta fan. Props to you seatpisser.

i dont pee on the seats anymore, Walt...that's so 2009...i just bring a cup of water and wet the roll of toilet paper after im done now

Comment

Working...
                      X