Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-12-2011, 03:40 AM #1
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Chadmazing has a reputation beyond reputeChadmazing has a reputation beyond reputeChadmazing has a reputation beyond reputeChadmazing has a reputation beyond reputeChadmazing has a reputation beyond reputeChadmazing has a reputation beyond reputeChadmazing has a reputation beyond reputeChadmazing has a reputation beyond reputeChadmazing has a reputation beyond reputeChadmazing has a reputation beyond reputeChadmazing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 318,297.75
Total Points: 342,936.76
Default Create Your Boxing Frankenstein

Active fighters! Only other rule is you can't use a repeat boxer in another category! Here's a copy/paste template.
---
The P4P speed of:
The P4P power of:
The chin of:
The inside fighting of:
The counter punching of:
The combination punching of:
The heart of:
The style (stance, etc.) of:
Trained by:
---
The P4P speed of: Yuriorkis Gamboa
The P4P power of: Alfredo Angulo
The chin of: Rodrigo Guerrero (he fought Vic Darchinyan, went 12 and never got hurt. That guy.)
The inside fighting of: Lucas Matthysse
The counter punching of: Floyd Mayweather
The combination punching of: Juan Manuel Marquez
The heart of: Marcos Maidana
The style (stance, etc.) of: Manny Pacquiao
Trained by: Freddie Roach
Chadmazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-12-2011, 03:46 AM #2
Interim Champion

The_Golden_Goy is infamous around these partsThe_Golden_Goy is infamous around these partsThe_Golden_Goy is infamous around these partsThe_Golden_Goy is infamous around these partsThe_Golden_Goy is infamous around these partsThe_Golden_Goy is infamous around these partsThe_Golden_Goy is infamous around these partsThe_Golden_Goy is infamous around these partsThe_Golden_Goy is infamous around these partsThe_Golden_Goy is infamous around these partsThe_Golden_Goy is infamous around these parts
Bank: 353,585,653.54
Total Points: 499,746,220.57

The P4P speed of: Amir Khan
The P4P power of: Vitali Klitschko
The chin of: Antonio Margarito
The inside fighting of: Marcos Maidana
The counter punching of: Juan Manuel Marquez
The combination punching of: Manny Pacquiao
The heart of: Carl Froch
The style (stance, etc.) of: Floyd Mayweather Jr
Trained by: Manny Steward

Mines probably a bit strange to some, but thats just how Id have it

Last edited by The_Golden_Goy; 08-12-2011 at 03:55 AM.
The_Golden_Goy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 04:00 AM #3
Day Man

Heeb has a reputation beyond reputeHeeb has a reputation beyond reputeHeeb has a reputation beyond reputeHeeb has a reputation beyond reputeHeeb has a reputation beyond reputeHeeb has a reputation beyond reputeHeeb has a reputation beyond reputeHeeb has a reputation beyond reputeHeeb has a reputation beyond reputeHeeb has a reputation beyond reputeHeeb has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,445,682,889,156.16
Total Points: 5,445,682,966,421.62
lakers son - Congo Cash work that pole - Congo Cash birthday sex - Congo Cash my heart - Congo Cash No Message - Old Coward 
Heres A Medal Heeb..........Nyargles!!! - BritishBoxing92 have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Top poster - .Rich Loc. Because you are a super poster - Erik13 i notice homie that i never got you a gift, here you got  one now - Tha_Greatest 
for being a super duper poster on BS (no homo) - bahay kubo enjoy - project xxx1 for being my best friend! love u bby&amp;lt;3 - Tengoshi have a wank and think of me. xoxo Dinero - Law 15 Cuz you're sweeter than a fruit - Law 15 
for my junk food loving best friend. Love you bro, no homo! love, Dinero - Law 15 Put tis on prag!!! jk, best friends forever? yaaay!!! - Law 15 L-L-L-L-Lick me like a lollipop! luv u bro - Law 15 Your love is like magic, magic, magic :) - Law 15 A Bad Bromance! be my bro forever and ever... - Law 15 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Pension-Killer 

The P4P speed of: Meldrick Taylor
The P4P power of: Earnie Shavers
The chin of: Juan Laporte
The inside fighting of: Roberto Duran
The counter punching of: Floyd Mayweather
The combination punching of: Ray Leonard
The heart of: Antonio Margarito
The style (stance, etc.) of: Pernell Whitaker
Trained by: Lou Duva
Heeb is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags