Dwyer's take on the Bradley Khan duck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwyer's take on the Bradley Khan duck

http://www.youtube.com/user/dwyer709...49/ofgWOioZrGM

I have just seen this and found it quite interesting and made sense to me.
    Personally I want to see Khan Bradley. I am not interested in Manny Bradley or Mayweather Ortiz. If Ortiz,Khan and Bradley all fought each other that would be far more interesting than fighters positioning themselves for mega pay days in fights they have no chance of winning against Floyd and Manny. To me that is just treading water for the Floyd/Manny super fight that just goes on and on.
    However if I was in Bradley's situation and financial picture is what Dwyer says I would sit out for the money and pass on the Khan fight right now.A loss to Khan would mean that the gravy train would come to an end and although he would make a bit more than his guaranteed $1,2 million for his next fight the additional gain is just not worth it.

I agree with Dwyer being the fact he stll has a shot at Pacquaio in fight he'll make more
    1.2 millon

Comment

at the end of the day, it all comes down to money, and a fight with pac hes guranteed loads of it

Comment

Yes every thing is done for the money...This is damn sure.

Comment

happy all day ,it's the best comment that i have saw so far ,wish to enter the website you mentined during the article ,and looking forward to have a brand new shopping experience on the website ,toocustom nfl jerseys

Comment

Boxers are becoming businessmen nowadays

Comment

Working...
            X