Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History

Old 06-13-2011, 03:48 PM #1
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Forza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 30,755,777.67
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Viva Il Duce - Rocky... Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Post Dwight Muhammad Qawi height?

I've been watching some of his fights, and yes he was a short LHW but he's listed as 5'5? That can't be right, did they measure him when he was in his stance or something? Watching him fight guys that are 6 foot + he looks more closer to 5'8 - 5'9.

Also, what do you guys make of his career? Nice battles with saad.
Forza is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-13-2011, 04:24 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Pastrano has a reputation beyond reputePastrano has a reputation beyond reputePastrano has a reputation beyond reputePastrano has a reputation beyond reputePastrano has a reputation beyond reputePastrano has a reputation beyond reputePastrano has a reputation beyond reputePastrano has a reputation beyond reputePastrano has a reputation beyond reputePastrano has a reputation beyond reputePastrano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,994,827.75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forza View Post
I've been watching some of his fights, and yes he was a short LHW but he's listed as 5'5? That can't be right, did they measure him when he was in his stance or something? Watching him fight guys that are 6 foot + he looks more closer to 5'8 - 5'9.

Also, what do you guys make of his career? Nice battles with saad.
He's almost 5'7. Thats the tallest I've seen him listed and I saw it on the old tapes/videos of his fights. He's 5'6 1/2.
Pastrano is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
dwight, height?, muhammad, qawi

User Tag List