Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronnie Nathanielsz: "Gamboa does NOT hit harder than Pac. Solis is just shot and old"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wonder how many times a day does ronnie think about pac

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Mejor View Post
      His opinion is still more valid than yours based on the simple fact that he has bean hit in the fucking head by both. I think a boxer knows when someone hits harder than others.
      Yes , but both are and thats really all that matter. But you guys seem to have a problem with mine becasue im rican. Im not saying that hes lying or hes an idiot. Or that what he said is.not possible. I just have my own opinion about the.subject. and i already explained it.

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
        Ronnie Nathanielsz needs some professional help. He is too emotionally attached to Manny Pacquaio.
        Shit dude, thats an understatement....

Comment

Gamboa at 126 hits far harder than Manny at that weight. However Manny's power carrier better (and also increased) as he moved up in weight.

We shall see if Gamboa's does as well.

Comment

u guys look at that pic if you see clearly you can see him riding pac omg thats crazy if you cant see it then your a ******* lol

Comment

talk shi* about pacquiao and this nuthugger will make an article dissing you...

Comment

Working...
              X