Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's been your BEST Ownage Moment to date on here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PunaniKiller View Post
    Stfu Dro town, oaktown mofo who thinks ***** tastes like chocolate you ****** ***** ass fool.

We know you aint tasted pu$$y before you ******, soon as you said pu$$y felt like apple pie we all clocked on to you son.

PK, PensionKiller, Pu$$yKiller, PandaKilla, PainKiller.

I am your daddy, the mofo that use to breast feed you oaktpwn you ******. Anyway peace, I be playing with you like a lolly pop on a hot summers day.

I be melting you in my mouth, my tongue tasting every drop of you, mmmm mmmm mmmm you taste like a sweety.

Mofo
    Originally posted by PunaniKiller View Post
    Oh and oaktown stop this gay shiet for slick ric. Ric is actuay alright, I newr minded him but playing, you though, mofo posting in this thread like you addicted to his cum in your mouth son.
    Originally posted by PunaniKiller View Post
    Who the *** else chat shiet the way I chat shiet you putos.

Oaktown its been a year since you said pus sy feels like ape pie, you lost your ******ity yet?
    WTF??? are you really this guy???????
    WTF are you saying?? can't undestand a damn thing you wrote.......im just sayin.....

Comment

• When I had this douche bag telling me that he was a fighter and that he'd knock me out and just giving me the routine, this went on for days. So he says that he'll fight me anywhere and I ask where he lived. Ends up he was in my part of the state and I told him to meet me at this gym so I could kick his ass, he was like 20 minutes from the gym. Needless to say he never showed. The owner of the gym did yell at me though, I don't know how he heard about it, whatever........Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        When I had this douche bag telling me that he was a fighter and that he'd knock me out and just giving me the routine, this went on for days. So he says that he'll fight me anywhere and I ask where he lived. Ends up he was in my part of the state and I told him to meet me at this gym so I could kick his ass, he was like 20 minutes from the gym. Needless to say he never showed. The owner of the gym did yell at me though, I don't know how he heard about it, whatever........Rockin'
        is that kat still around?

Comment

• Oaktown ducked Out, but he knows the truth.

Slick ric you are a child, I feelmbad ******ing such an innocent boy.

My apologies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
            is that kat still around?
            probably under a new name.............Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              probably under a new name.............Rockin'
              Funny how that works right??? it's waaaaaaaay dif when it's real.....

Comment

• the best pwnage in my near 2 years on here i have seen is the following:

Tuggers tallywhacker thread (my god does tuggers get my respect for still staying on here after that thread)

rate g-dog 1-10 (money pac a.k.a. kev forever gets my respect for slamming gorilla dogs)

poets-ex butterfly pwning him as well was rather brutal...

kev vs oaktown

-Panda- Vs Syf

that is all slick rick

Comment

• Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                  the best pwnage in my near 2 years on here i have seen is the following:

Tuggers tallywhacker thread (my god does tuggers get my respect for still staying on here after that thread)

rate g-dog 1-10 (money pac a.k.a. kev forever gets my respect for slamming gorilla dogs)

poets-ex butterfly pwning him as well was rather brutal...

kev vs oaktown

-Panda- Vs Syf

that is all slick rick
                  Wait....that Tugger dude is still around????????

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
                    Wait....that Tugger dude is still around????????
                    yeah man...but he posts like once a month or two, tbh if i was him i would have left this place forever and never looked back but the guys got balls (lol) despite the thread to still stay here, i dont bother posting much anymore either but i enjoy browsing and seeing these "Beef" threads their fun to watch

Comment

• Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                      yeah man...but he posts like once a month or two, tbh if i was him i would have left this place forever and never looked back but the guys got balls (lol) despite the thread to still stay here, i dont bother posting much anymore either but i enjoy browsing and seeing these "Beef" threads their fun to watch
                      dang imma send that kat an e-gift.......hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X