Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eye For An Eye: Judge Requests Doctors To Damage Criminals Spine The Same as He Did!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Junito-Rulez View Post
    I don't believe in an eye for an eye. What happens if a guy rape your wife? Do you rape his wife too?
    Lmao nobody answers the questions that pretty much void eye for an eye.

So I suppose it's limited to murder, or violence. gotcha.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
      Holy **** there's still cultures so far un-evolved that they're still living in 1700 bc with Hammurabi...
      Says the guy who watches 2 men beat the shit out of each other for money.

The grammar nazi also disapproves of your post.

Comment

I dont think the doctors are going to intentionally damage someones spine.

Isnt it called the Hippocratic oath? Or is that an American thing only?

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
          yea man that's it ..if u have laws like this around u gonna think twice if u wanna brawl or not
          We dont know what the situation was or why he attacked the girl.
          The death penalty or eye for an eye wont work as a deterrent in crimes of passion.

Originally posted by Reginald Miller View Post
          Says the guy who watches 2 men beat the shit out of each other for money.

The grammar nazi also disapproves of your post.
          Nazi should have a capital 'N'.

And boxing is a sport that involves the highest levels of skill, discipline, dedication and courage u twat!

Not quite the same as the concept an eye for an eye is justice, which dismisses all situational, premeditation.

Comment

Guess we should go back to being savages then.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
              We dont know what the situation was or why he attacked the girl.
              The death penalty or eye for an eye wont work as a deterrent in crimes of passion.

Nazi should have a capital 'N'.

And boxing is a sport that involves the highest levels of skill, discipline, dedication and courage u twat!

Not quite the same as the concept an eye for an eye is justice, which dismisses all situational, premeditation.

Thank you for that.

Boxing is still a violent sport, that hasn't changed since it was invented, unless I missed a memo or something.

You twat.

If eye for an eye is a violent and old thing to do, then so is boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Reginald Miller View Post
                Thank you for that.

Boxing is still a violent sport, that hasn't changed since it was invented, unless I missed a memo or something.

You twat.

If eye for an eye is a violent and old thing to do, then so is boxing.
                lol@twat.

U cant be seriously saying that a judge wanting to **** up a persons spine as punishment is the same as a contact sport?

Come on. Dont be silly.

There have been many examples in this thread of why an eye for an eye is blatantly stupid.

Comment

Working...
                X