No announcement yet.

Alien Vs Predator New Game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Alien Vs Predator New Game

Does Anyone Here Have It For Xbox 360? PS3? or PC? if so what is it like?? for e.g. graphics?,game play and controls etc...

I have only played the Multi player demo on my ps3.
    The gameplay is alright. basicly the demo was an all otu deathmatch with 8 people. Marines vs Aliens vs Predator. If you a Marine your basicly Fucked. the aliens and ESPECIALY predators have so much over you. when a marine its sometimes no match for a alien running at you slashing its tail at you twice n your dead. Predators are the most dominate in the game though. almost like there overpowered lol
    Marines- you get to run around with any type of gun you can find on the map. pick up reloads and health packs.
    Aliens-you crawl around on all fours, able to scale walls and hiss alot lol your attacks are Tail whip and slash with your claw, as well as being able to get up behind an enemy grab then and do a different assortment.
    Predator- they get their own stealth camo (turn invisible for a while). jump all over the place(far distances), High tech weapons and in close quarter combat are nearly invincible with their ability to slash at you as well.

The controls are nice nothing to complain about, there many different configurations to choose from for all three classes.

Graphics- nothing stand out about it, looks like any other video game.

and what i read of the single player the game isnt that great at all. if your a hardcore avp fan then you will probably enjoy it though

Comment

Originally posted by M Deezy View Post
      I have only played the Multi player demo on my ps3.
      The gameplay is alright. basicly the demo was an all otu deathmatch with 8 people. Marines vs Aliens vs Predator. If you a Marine your basicly Fucked. the aliens and ESPECIALY predators have so much over you. when a marine its sometimes no match for a alien running at you slashing its tail at you twice n your dead. Predators are the most dominate in the game though. almost like there overpowered lol
      Marines- you get to run around with any type of gun you can find on the map. pick up reloads and health packs.
      Aliens-you crawl around on all fours, able to scale walls and hiss alot lol your attacks are Tail whip and slash with your claw, as well as being able to get up behind an enemy grab then and do a different assortment.
      Predator- they get their own stealth camo (turn invisible for a while). jump all over the place(far distances), High tech weapons and in close quarter combat are nearly invincible with their ability to slash at you as well.

The controls are nice nothing to complain about, there many different configurations to choose from for all three classes.

Graphics- nothing stand out about it, looks like any other video game.

and what i read of the single player the game isnt that great at all. if your a hardcore avp fan then you will probably enjoy it though
      thanks and green k for you.....War Predator!!!

Comment

i heard the game is pretty glitchy. It's crashing a bit. It's not as good as the avp2 in 1999 was, short single player missions, NO CROUCH, wtf? Flashlights are weird, I'm glad i canceled my preorder until they patch the **** out of this game.

I've been waiting 10 years for them to make a good avp3 game, but it looks like they just rushed it out the door. Also been reading dx11 is buggy. most people are running it in dx9 for now, until they fix it.

Comment

I thought the demo was **** so i wont be buying.

Comment

It's average at best, the older AVP games were better.

Comment

Heard it got **** reviews. I'm not getting it.

Comment

I thought it might be good as a multiplayer...it's not.

Comment

I thought it was **** at first. But after 2 hours of playing it not a bad game. I love playing as an alien, it's pretty fun.

Comment

Agree with you Serial, not the best effort and clearly rushed but the Alien and Predator campaigns were good fun,

TBH Im not sure why they got so excited about the online I never thought it would work on this format anyway but criminally they gave us hardly any maps at all to work with so boredom sets in quickly.

Shame couldve been great this game, but hopefully Aliens:Colonial Marines has been in development longer and wont be rushed.

Comment

Working...
                    X