Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how long before mosley says "I'll fight pac without tests" ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Castenada Jr. View Post
    i give the desperate attention ridden idiot a few days.
    mosley is a partner with GBP. who are co-promoting the fight on mayweather's behalf, meaning GBP makes a profit if the fight goes forward.

mayweather-pacquiao is MUCH bigger than mosley-pacquiao, so shane wouldn't go against GBP for his own personal gain....

GBP has already put in guidelines, to nip this early anyways.....they say ANY GBP opponent pacquiao negotiates with, will demand the same tests floyd demands. mosley keeps his mouth shut this entire process.

Comment

Schaefer has stated that Pacquiao will face these tests against any Golden Boy fighter in future.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        Where's that at?
        kernow = cornwall

united kingdom of great britain and northern ireland

Comment

uh, he already did, no one from golden boy or represented by al haymon will allow their fighters to fight pacquiao without drug tests including

marquez
          mayweather
          sugar shane
          andre berto
          paul williams

im sure malignaii and yuri forman will do the same

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
            Schaefer has stated that Pacquiao will face these tests against any Golden Boy fighter in future.
            yeah let's see if they abide by that when mosley and marquez fight is being discussed.

i bet you pacquiao and mosley/marquez would be able to compromise and find a decent middle ground.

i certainly doubt mosley and marquez would ask for 5 blood tests , 12 urine tests.

Comment

If Mosley says

"I'll fight him without tests"

Guaranteed the catch is that it will be at 147, and not that bull**** catch weight at 143 that Freddie Roach was blabbering about.

Comment

um

mosley was in the olympics so he has be subjected to those tests

marquez would for sure as well

only someone with something to hide would not take the tests honestly,

if pacquiao doesnt take those tests he has sealed his fate

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  mosley > you
                  Broncos > Bears

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Souroush View Post
                      um

mosley was in the olympics so he has be subjected to those tests

marquez would for sure as well

only someone with something to hide would not take the tests honestly,

if pacquiao doesnt take those tests he has sealed his fate
                      And the idiots think Mayweather is looking for a way out when he's cooperated to the fullest. Manny Pacquiao (Praised by the U.S. media + Not taking test for the biggest fight in the history of boxing) = Guilty of illegal substance.

Comment

Working...
                      X