No announcement yet.

Haye-Vitali is better than the crap we saw yesterday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I for one hope it happens.

Haye is still the 3rd best HW IMO, and he brings more money then any other guy out there. I think they both really want to fight each other too, this fight should happen.

Comment

id love to see this fight

Comment

David Haye got a lot more natural talent then any HW in this ****ty beyond bad dead Era of HW boxing. He's just lacking heart desire and will, maybe he'll actually get mad or get some courage for once and destroy old man rivers.

Comment

OF COURSE IF VITALI did somehow TKO haye by a lucky cut and RETIRES AFTER.

EVERY SINGLE KLIT FAN will claim 'oh hes gonna retire anyways hes too old so its ok' ...............................

Comment

Replacing crap with crap is still crap.

Comment

Given the 8 months since the Wlad fight, wouldn't it make sense for Haye to take a stay busy fight while his management and Vitali's work something out?

Arreola, Chisora, Pulev or Boytsov would be acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                gatti was the defending champion you moron, floyd fought him to get the title. and im aware he said titles only collect dust but that was much later in his career after he won over half a dozen of them, against gatti he won his second title.

bruseles i somewhat agree with, even though to be fair thats not the same thing either. floyd wasnt a champion when he fought bruseles, he had vacated his 130lb title and hadnt picked up the 140lb title yet. so he didnt have the responsibility as a champion to defend against a worthy challenger, it was just another fight.

i agree the klitschkos dont deserve the critisism in this case but the way you made an argument for it was ******ed. its not the same situation so there are no double standards.
                Gatti was actually ranked #1 at 140 at that time, besides the Lineal Champion.

Undeservedly, mind you.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  How anyone can complain about this fight after that crap we saw yestgerday is beyond me
                  You couldn't pay me to watch wlad fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X