No announcement yet.

Ronnie From Jersey Shore Is A *****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattleHardened View Post
    The dude is 5'7. Lol What a bitch. I was impressed at how big he was until I heard he was 5'7 and on roids.

How hard could it be to get big at 5'7?
    What?

Stop being an idiot. Hes a tough guy and cool guy, who cares if hes small.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
      What?

Stop being an idiot. Hes a tough guy and cool guy, who cares if hes small.
      cool? he is a disgrace to humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
        cool? he is a disgrace to humanity.

I don't get why people are defending his toughness on here.

Did you all not see the one episode of him boxing on the pads. His technique is ****, he can't even punch properly. It's a surprise he cold clocked that guy the way he did.

I'm pretty sure, I'd beat the **** out of him. And so would most of you in here.

Comment

Honestly! Bro!

Comment

Ronnie is a star, you say?

Of course he is, he's a TV star, 4-5million viewers tune in to MTV at 10PM every Thursday. So they whole cast are *****, why give credit to Ronnie only?

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post

I don't get why people are defending his toughness on here.

Did you all not see the one episode of him boxing on the pads. His technique is ****, he can't even punch properly. It's a surprise he cold clocked that guy the way he did.

I'm pretty sure, I'd beat the **** out of him. And so would most of you in here.
              id stab you in your throat before you even land a punch on me, boy

haha jk i am soft, I havent been in a fight since i was 13 but i dont care, im not trying to be a tough guy or anything

Comment

I actually enjoy the show, but people always talk about how tough and big Ronnie is, well it's not that hard to get big when your 5'7 and on roids.

Comment

I actually enjoy the show, but people always talk about how tough and big Ronnie is, well it's not that hard to get big when your 5'7 and on roids.
                  You still have to work out almost every day and eat alot of food.

lol at people thinking Ronnie is soft just because he is short, what has his height got to do with anything?

Comment

Originally posted by dat nikka Erik View Post
                    You still have to work out almost every day and eat alot of food.

lol at people thinking Ronnie is soft just because he is short, what has his height got to do with anything?
                    Just saying its not hard to get big when you are short and on roids. I know what its like to workout every day. Probably harder then him.

The biggest I was ever was 206 with around 7% body fat and Im 6'3. If I was 5'7 imagine how big I would have looked, even though i was big anyways. Put some steroids on top of that and Id be massive.

Comment

Just saying its not hard to get big when you are short and on roids. I know what its like to workout every day. Probably harder then him.

The biggest I was ever was 206 with around 7% body fat and Im 6'3. If I was 5'7 imagine how big I would have looked, even though i was big anyways. Put some steroids on top of that and Id be massive.

Hmmm, for some reason I doubt that.

Fuck it, I got nothing to hide, Im not gorrilla dogs. Havent worked out in forever though.

Just for comparison

Comment

Working...
                      X