No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dallas Focused To Shock Matthysse, and The Critics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dallas Focused To Shock Matthysse, and The Critics

It's been a trying few years for Mike Dallas Jr.

After suffering his first and second pro losses in 2011 (consecutive defeats to Josesito Lopez and Mauricio Herrera, he endured a far worse 2012 outside of the ring. His father and cornerman, Mike Dallas Sr., died in November after losing his battle with Leukemia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is a HUGE opportunity for Dallas. I love Matthysse, he is one of my top 5 favorites at the moment, but with Dallas having lost his dad recently, and now also being under the tuteladge of Virgil Hunter, I am guessing he is HUNGRY. Should be a great fight. LUCAS BY KO!

Comment

I wish Mike nothing but the best and feel his pain with regard to losing his father, but he is in with a beast with Lucas. The odds are very much against him.

Comment

I know Danny will come ready and motivated but unfortunately he is fighting one of the hottest and hardest punching fighters in the sport. Lucas by brutal out

Comment

Easy fight for Matthysse he will win by KO

Comment

No chance,Matthysse is a beast i rate him highly

Comment

Will last as long as Mike runs. Once he stops and Matthysse lands that one punch, the fight will pretty much be done.

Comment

War Lucas, this guy is a beast. Bring on Garcia, Khan, why not Bronner at the end of the year!

Comment

Originally posted by coco1978 View Post
                  War Lucas, this guy is a beast. Bring on Garcia, Khan, why not Bronner at the end of the year!
                  He beats all 3 up!

Comment

Good luck Dallas, you're going to need it.

Comment

Working...
                    X