Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Whatever Mayweather Wants, It's Up To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather doesn't want to box anymore. Sadly, that's how it is. He also doesn't want to give ANY money to Pac and Arum, which is what he'd be doing in signing.

Mayweather can make 40 million+ fighting the Ortiz' of the world. Why put money in your ex-promoter's pockets when Arum wouldn't return the favour years before in 2009?

Comment

• Why should any reasonable human being even care any longer.

If 'The Boys' still ran the game as in the 50's, minor league thugs like Arum and Floyd would have been forced to make peace because the pie was too large not to consume.
      No one man was ever bigger than the game back then.

Today's Boxing promoters make 'The Mob" look good.

Comment

• Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
        I know this fool so stop pretending you're smart!! The point is this always comes up days before his fights. Do you actually believe Pacquiao and Top Rank want the fight?? If you do than you lose all respect my friend because you let them brainwash you. If someone can be fooled that easy than I want no part of you. People being fooled so easily is what's wrong with society. Nobody uses their actual conscience when thinking in this world. You are what's wrong with society!!
        This just sounds like some paranoid gibberish. Of course they want the fight, they just want to make sure they get paid fairly for it. why wouldnt they? They all stand to make a ton of cash win or lose. Sometimes I wonder how fanboy's brains are wired up.

Comment

• The Racket Squad: Childs Play.

Why should any reasonable human being even care any longer.

If 'The Boys' still ran the game as in the 50's, minor league thugs like Arum and Floyd would have been forced to make peace because the pie was too large not to consume.

Comment

• Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
            Why should any reasonable human being even care any longer.

What you say is a little ****ed up....but true.

Comment

• This overrated hypejob needs to worry about Marquez....he went life and death with this small old man. Thinking ahead to a Floyd might get your ass whooped again. Hell Khan can tell you that.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                Hahahah...nothing happened anything remotely the way you said, but if we're talking about ducks, boxers are going to have to really extend themselves to top "I cant fight(prime) Cotto...he lives in Puerto Rico...its too far away!".

I guess you were institutionalized when Floyd challenged Cotto @ 140 but team Cotto blatantly said "HELL NO!!! but according to you the bigger star "Floyd" suppose to jump when a challenger says so. Goes to show your level of boxing knowledge.

Comment

• 1 week before a Pac fight: Bring it on Floyd, you're scared! We will meet any of your demands!

1 week after a fight: May 5th is a bad date...Manny has an 8 layer 5,000 stitch worst cut in history of cuts, cut....I need to build a stadium across the street from the MGM because demand for Pac fights is too high!

Yawn...same crap different day. Things would move a lot quicker if both sides didn't have legions of sub-80 IQ fanboys towing the line for Pac/May/Schaefer/Arum at every turn.

I swear, if Pac endorsed child sex trafficking, the pacstains would be on here talking about how it brings quality of life improvements to the children
                  Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 12-05-2012, 11:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
                    I guess you were institutionalized when Floyd challenged Cotto @ 140 but team Cotto blatantly said "HELL NO!!! but according to you the bigger star "Floyd" suppose to jump when a challenger says so. Goes to show your level of boxing knowledge.
                    More turds.

Comment

• Floyd and Ellerbe will release a statement soon, bet on it. These 2 fighters just use each others name to get press. Fight each other or Fu** off

Comment

Working...
                      X