Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz has had 3 unusual loses, how will he lose next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Ortiz has had 3 unusual loses, how will he lose next?

Just thought about his loses.

The Maidana one where he quit and said he was too young to be beat like this was embarrassing.

His Floyd headbutt, hug and kiss sorry and then 2 piece was shocking but deserved.

His Jaw broken by the huge underdog was just like AGAIN WTF.

How will he next lose? I hope someone has RockStar energy drink. Can he ring post like Hatton? Cintron the frog out? I am even thinking he may do a I am not hurt, hit my chin like Holt and Miranda and get KTFO with a punch after...

Ortiz next fight He will KO someone I can tell ya that. but the fight after that he will have a mental break down and all that usual stuff he does.

Comment

He will quit after injuring his hand, elbow, or shoulder. That's my prediction.

Comment

The thing about Ortiz is it can be anything.

With a guy like Judah you already know he's going to quit.

Comment

He won't lose again.

Comment

Getting butt slammed outside the ring on cam is his next L!

Comment

Originally posted by negged View Post
              The thing about Ortiz is it can be anything.

With a guy like Judah you already know he's going to quit.
              How about a badly bruised toenail that stops a fight?

Comment

Don't forget the DQ loss. He seems overdue on one.

But I agree he'll get another good win, have you thinking "ooohhh s hit Ortiz is in beast mode!" Then go in and low blow someone ala Golota.

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
                  Just thought about his loses.

The Maidana one where he quit and said he was too young to be beat like this was embarrassing.

His Floyd headbutt, hug and kiss sorry and then 2 piece was shocking but deserved.

His Jaw broken by the huge underdog was just like AGAIN WTF.

How will he next lose? I hope someone has RockStar energy drink. Can he ring post like Hatton? Cintron the frog out? I am even thinking he may do a I am not hurt, hit my chin like Holt and Miranda and get KTFO with a punch after...
                  The Maidana fight was the worst one IMO in that one he quit like a little girl.

the Mayweather fight he truly let me down and the last one his jaw was broken and him quitting was the right thing to do.

I don't see him loosing his next fight.

Comment

In his next fight he will be hit with a stiff jab, he will pucker his lips and nod his head in appreciation, then he will fall over and blow out his knee, solis style

Comment

Working...
                    X