Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Harold Lederman score Chavez/Zbik?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Harold Lederman score Chavez/Zbik?

Wasn't watching the HBO version.

116-112 chavez

Comment

Lederman had Chavez by 4

They only cut to him once I believe

Comment

Harold Lederman continues to prove he doesn't know how to score fights.

He said at one point "you gotta ask yourself who hurt who the most and that's who won the round." No you fucking moron that is not how you score rounds. He's been doing this for 20 years or so and he still doesn't know how boxing works? :smdh:

Comment

he scored it like elie seckbach would.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            he scored it like elie seckbach would.
            hahaha what fight was that when they had press row scoring and he just had one of the worst score cards I had ever seen? or maybe he has done this on several occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              Harold Lederman continues to prove he doesn't know how to score fights.

He said at one point "you gotta ask yourself who hurt who the most and that's who won the round." No you fucking moron that is not how you score rounds. He's been doing this for 20 years or so and he still doesn't know how boxing works? :smdh:
              he's just not very consistent. for example, he properly gave rounds to maidana in which he was momentarily "hurt" in. kellerman and every other moron on here that i can think of thought landing 1 meaningful punch out of 12 thrown was enough for morales to win the round though.

Comment

Originally posted by welcometosaigon View Post
                hahaha what fight was that when they had press row scoring and he just had one of the worst score cards I had ever seen? or maybe he has done this on several occasions.
                rios/acosta

i assume he'd have the fight a blowout for chavez if they had hbo press row scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                  rios/acosta

i assume he'd have the fight a blowout for chavez if they had hbo press row scoring.
                  Ha yeah that was it! I was shocked to see his name amongst the real writers and then I saw his score hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    he's just not very consistent. for example, he properly gave rounds to maidana in which he was momentarily "hurt" in. kellerman and every other moron on here that i can think of thought landing 1 meaningful punch out of 12 thrown was enough for morales to win the round though.
                    Seriously... I get annoyed when people think Morales won. The dude threw a few impressive flurries each rd, yet he should have one those rds.. Uh huh...

Comment

Working...
                    X