No announcement yet.

Coach Rick Mittwork DVDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach Rick Mittwork DVDs

Seen this guy all over YouTube, has anyone here purchased any of his DVDs? If so I'd love to hear your reviews and if they helped you out or not.

yea i have the dvd, if u wana learn how to do mayweather snr style pads then its defnatly a good buy, it is good, but im sure there more science behind it from the fighters perspective, for example he wount tell you why this is a good shot and when to use it bla bla bla. But he dose a good job teaching how to pad like mayweather snr, me and my bro was getting some long combos going on the first day we had the dvd, id recomend it. if u live in england like me it took about 2 weeks to arive.

Comment

the reason he doesnt tell you why this and that is because this clown doesnt know **** about boxing. this guy lives off of mayweathers name, hes a leech. hes got like 2 career fights in the amateurs and he got knocked out both times now he runs around like hes the next roger mayweather

cant believe people actually waste their money on this ****..

Comment

would you be willing to upload the dvd? id like to check it out.

Comment

Hm interesting....the part when he explains how to prevent hyper extended elbow...

Comment

Originally posted by salem-no1 View Post
            yea i have the dvd, if u wana learn how to do mayweather snr style pads then its defnatly a good buy, it is good, but im sure there more science behind it from the fighters perspective, for example he wount tell you why this is a good shot and when to use it bla bla bla. But he dose a good job teaching how to pad like mayweather snr, me and my bro was getting some long combos going on the first day we had the dvd, id recomend it. if u live in england like me it took about 2 weeks to arive.
            Thanks for that. I'm just looking for something that will help me string a good mitt routine together so this sounds like it would be right up my alley.

Comment

yea defnatly if u wana get the mits going the style mayweather dose it will defnatly help you. Just as i said it wount improve ur defence or attack as a boxer, but i think doing the pads in the "mayweather style" dose help a bit with cordination and other things, also you can add your own substance. doing the "mayweather" pads in the way he teaches you is also very easyy to learn. its basically broken down to this kinda thing 1-2-3 (lean back) counter right hand, left hook, right hand, (roll under) counter left hook, right hand left hook.........and so on

Comment

Originally posted by salem-no1 View Post
                yea defnatly if u wana get the mits going the style mayweather dose it will defnatly help you. Just as i said it wount improve ur defence or attack as a boxer, but i think doing the pads in the "mayweather style" dose help a bit with cordination and other things, also you can add your own substance. doing the "mayweather" pads in the way he teaches you is also very easyy to learn. its basically broken down to this kinda thing 1-2-3 (lean back) counter right hand, left hook, right hand, (roll under) counter left hook, right hand left hook.........and so on
                cool, thanks, i am always looking for ways to help my fighters improve their padwork. i was running out of creative ideas!

Green K.

Comment

Working...
                X