Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else doesn't think Fight Night is all that bad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else doesn't think Fight Night is all that bad?

Fight Night seems fun to me. I had a problem with the spammers earlier, but now I've learned how to deal with em. I like the game. Sure, it has flaws, but every game does, they've made giant leaps from FNR3 imo...

Personally i love it. People are just bitching because they were good at round 3 and they had to relearn the game with round 4.

I think round 4 is much better than round 3, combinations come out much better, punches are quicker, Knock downs aren't as easy to get, there are flash knock downs. The in fighting vs out fighting is cool. I think overall it's much closer to what boxing really is than round 3. Counter system is awesome too.

It's not perfect, i actually liked the way the haymakers worked better in round 4, winding up your punches was cool. Now holding the right button is kinda meh. Plus the footwork is weird at times.

Comment

cant really get into fnr4. i dont like the graphics, movements are too stiff, hate the controls, and hmm, yeah thats it.

Comment

I enjoy it...not as much when it first came out but I'm still playing

Comment

I hated it the first week it came out but the game has grown on me. I love it now even though it still frustrates me at times. Best boxing game ever.

Comment

Great game. I like it.

Comment

Was dissapointed at first. Now I love it. After a day or so I couldn't stop playin it.

Comment

I love it... I'm just not that good online.. There are some serious folks on there

Comment

Yeah I like it I think it's easily the best one yet.

Comment

Not bad???? This game is great. So deep on so many levels.

Comment

Working...
                    X