Marciano Fans Click Here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marciano Fans Click Here

Hey Guys

Im going to start a small group for Rocky Marciano fans, It wont cost anything to join. It will be fun we can share info,videos etc. as you can see i have made a small member sig pic below that you will get once you are a member, if your a big marciano fan and your interested then let me know.

Thought it would be fun anyway, Thanks

ROOSTER

Originally posted by 0Rooster4Life0 View Post
    Hey Guys

Im going to start a small group for Rocky Marciano fans, It wont cost anything to join. It will be fun we can share info,videos etc. as you can see i have made a small member sig pic below that you will get once you are a member, if your a big marciano fan and your interested then let me know.

ROOSTER

Rocky is one of my fav's. Count me in Rooster!

Comment

Hey Guys

ROOSTER
      Most true fans have Rock in their top 10, but sadly, I think you're gonna get stalked by Slime..
      Anyway... He's in my top 10, and I am a fan of his... Just don't think he'd beat a prime Louis or Ali, but if he was 30 pounds heavier, would'a whooped em all...

Comment

You got Jabbie there, and now you'll need GCJ and you'll have the "fake Marciano fans" club. It's a good idea mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
          You got Jabbie there, and now you'll need GCJ and you'll have the "fake Marciano fans" club. It's a good idea mate.

It takes more then a Marciano AV to be a Rocky Fan bud...It takes a Brain aswell.

Now go give yourself an uppercut and dont bother to reply because i will not read nor answer.

Slimey Vs Rooster

Comment

It takes more then a Marciano AV to be a Rocky Fan bud...It takes a Brain aswell.

Now go give yourself an uppercut and dont bother to reply because i will not read nor answer.

Slimey Vs Rooster
            Very mature mate.

You're right it takes more than an av to be a fan. It is defending him when people are ****ting on him, which I haven't seen you or any of these so called Rocky fans do. I see you all standing there doing nothing like cowards when the Louis fans discredit his career.

Lets see if you can keep your word

Comment

Very mature mate.

You're right it takes more than an av to be a fan. It is defending him when people are ****ting on him, which I haven't seen you or any of these so called Rocky fans do. I see you all standing there doing nothing like cowards when the Louis fans discredit his career.

Lets see if you can keep your word
              Not true.. I've been critisized by some posters just for highlighting a few of the fights in which Marciano struggled to win.. This only goes to show, that people do back him.. It's YOU they refuse to support, because of your crassly biased & non informative rants.. If you really are, the wealth of information that you claim to be, then why don't you point us general fact totums towards your source.. That way, you might just get 1 or more posters to agree with you.. Until then, we can only gather that the source is an unfounded document by Walter Mittee

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
                Not true.. I've been critisized by some posters just for highlighting a few of the fights in which Marciano struggled to win.. This only goes to show, that people do back him.. It's YOU they refuse to support, because of your crassly biased & non informative rants.. If you really are, the wealth of information that you claim to be, then why don't you point us general fact totums towards your source.. That way, you might just get 1 or more posters to agree with you.. Until then, we can only gather that the source is an unfounded document by Walter Mittee
                Bollocks. It's in his own biography mate. Sorry to say, but there is no way out on this one. You're just gonna have to accept the fact that your man was this type of person, and committed this horrendous act.

Like I said before, you can throw the proof in their face and they'll still deny it.

Comment

Bollocks. It's in his own biography mate. Sorry to say, but there is no way out on this one. You're just gonna have to accept the fact that your man was this type of person, and committed this horrendous act.

Like I said before, you can throw the proof in their face and they'll still deny it.
                  Go away if you cannot contribute on the subject. Make a hatethread if you need to let out your anger. Surely your posting in this thread is as unwanted as it is tiresome.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    Go away if you cannot contribute on the subject. Make a hatethread if you need to let out your anger. Surely your posting in this thread is as unwanted as it is tiresome.
                    I wouldn't come here if these lads didn't take shots at me behind my back. So why don't you tell them the same mate.

Comment

Working...
                    X