No announcement yet.

Joe Riggs downgrade Kimbo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Riggs downgrade Kimbo

Joe Riggs talking about what happened on their supposed fight with Kimbo and some interesting statements

http://www.mmarated.com/videos/v/200...view-6075.html

Originally posted by snakerattle79 View Post
    Joe Riggs talking about what happened on their supposed fight with Kimbo and some interesting statements

http://www.mmarated.com/videos/v/200...view-6075.html
    Riggs is a jealous hater. He talks about how he was willing to put up 50K to fight Kimbo back in the day and Kimbo's people didn't want it when they found out he had pro experience, I don't buy it. I think it was more the case that Kimbo's people didn't have 50K....lol.

Plus, if they would have fought, they wouldn't have been able to grapple. One of the rules in the street fights were no grappling, just strikes.

I think Kimbo would have knocked his head off in a street fight.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
      Riggs is a jealous hater. He talks about how he was willing to put up 50K to fight Kimbo back in the day and Kimbo's people didn't want it when they found out he had pro experience, I don't buy it. I think it was more the case that Kimbo's people didn't have 50K....lol.
      Keep riding that bandwagon.

Kimbo is managed by that rich **** guy. He had $50k, he just didn't want to put his money where his mouth was.

You did see how a C-rate fighter named Sean Gannon did against your hero in a stand-up only fight, right?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Kimbo is managed by that rich **** guy. He had $50k, he just didn't want to put his money where his mouth was.

You did see how a C-rate fighter named Sean Gannon did against your hero in a stand-up only fight, right?
        I know about BangBros, I live in Miami, been at the same parties and my homeboy works for BangBros.

Kimbo did not have that type of money from them. His "street" endevours, where all him and his people which were some shady business men that were putting up money for him to fight. The money in those days never got up to 50K, I can bet you that. They were fighting for like 5k at the most in those days.

As far as Sean Gannon, if you want to say that Kimbo lost that fight, fine but you know the truth. Gannon was beaten to a pulp, the only difference was Kimbo wasn't in any kind of shape and gassed out. If you look at both those fighters after the fight, Gannon looked 10X worse and was rushed to the hospital immediatly afterwards, while Kimbo needed no such attention.

I have said it a million times and I will say it again, Kimbo is what he is and people like Riggs that are upset that people like Kimbo and brock Lesnar are making more money are just haters.

He downed Kimbo AND Brock but it's funny how the OP didn't mention Brocks name.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

I see where you're coming from, but that's not a valid point. Submissions weren't part of the agreement, and Sean Gannon had Kimbo in a guillotine for almost a minute if I remember correctly.

Comment

Working...
          X