Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire now the official face of Pinoy boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"No, Pacquiao got robbed and has a few good fights left in him and will school Mayweather.""

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
      Donnie Nietes? are you kidding me or what? Nobody here in the Philippines knows who he is and so with the other 2 fighters you mentioned.
      Pacquiao robbed or not is nearing the end of his career and should retire soon. By your criteria Donaire and Viloria are American. The good pinoy boxers left are Nietes, Cuello, Melindo who are too small to be stars. Gesta might not be that good and has faced no one. Servania is the best pinoy boxer I see right now above bantamweight.

Good Pinoy boxers above bantamweight are a rare find.

Comment

Brian Viloria is American (born and bred)

Nonito "the Filipino Flash" Donaire is PINOY (nakatira lang yan sa America)

Comment

Originally posted by AdamantiumPI View Post
          pacquiao got robbed against Bradley. But Pacquiao has been regressing in terms of speed and skill in the last few fights. Is Donaire now the face of Pinoy boxing?
          until pac gets beaten fair n square he remains the face of boxing.. i think he lost his killer instinct, he coasted in the later rounds and was content with just getting a decision..this robbery will bring him back down to earth for sure...

and yeah, donaire is an american, he cannot be the face of Pinoy boxing...

Comment

Frankly I don't care who's the new face of Pinoy boxing...ima start watching MMA more from now on. Fak boxing........until MMA gets ridiculously corrupt too then I'll try another sport. Let's go Mark Munoz!!!

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
              Did Ali ducked Leon Spinks after Spinks's 7th fight?

Eat some red k.

Comment

hell no.

napanood nyo ba yung " 2days" na tampok si nonito 2 araw before yung laban nya ke vasquez sa hbo kagabi?

sabi ng asawa nya eh "humihingi raw ng sustento and mga magulang ni nonito na maaaring totoo naman (na common naman sa atin) at ang sabi ke nonito " is your family stupid"? walanghiya , paano mo hahayaang idisrespesto ang pamilya mo na ganun ganun lang sa nat tv?

sabi pa ni nonito eh, yung mga kaibigan nya raw ang tunay nyang pamilya. palagay nya kaya hindi mawawala ang mga taong ito kung sakaling magkasakit sya o kung sakaling kelanagn nya ng mag aaruga sa kanya. americano itong gagong ito hindi pinoy. im a fan of him inside the ring pero hindi sya ang fighter na totoong nag rerepresenta sa pilipinas..

ganunpaman , sana manalo sya lagi..

Comment

Comment

Bobby Pacquiao will probably step up to the plate and continue the Pacquiao legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post

sabi ng asawa nya eh "humihingi raw ng sustento and mga magulang ni nonito na maaaring totoo naman (na common naman sa atin) at ang sabi ke nonito " is your family stupid"? walanghiya , paano mo hahayaang idisrespesto ang pamilya mo na ganun ganun lang sa nat tv?
                      Which part did she say this? May video pinost si Edmon....anong time?

Comment

Working...
                      X