Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That was a great first title defense for Crawford.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
    Yep no doubt he did way better than I thought he would. I still don't think he is very good. Crawford shouldn't of had as much trouble as he did with him.
    Benavidez size advantage kept him in the fight. Jose won 3 rounds tops.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
      He’s a pound for pound king. They’re expected to do great things at the prime of their lives at 31. Where was Floyd and Manny at 31? They can already retire at that point of their careers and still be considered bonafide ATGs.

You much have such low expectations if u think a pound for pound champ ain’t ready against a way past it 40 yr old fighter.

I have Lomachenko and Rungvisai higher on the P4P list.

I'd still want ^those two to test the waters before trying to conquer a new division.

Bud's ready now though

Comment

welp.. let's be real and consistent here. Bud got exposed tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          Benavidez size advantage kept him in the fight. Jose won 3 rounds tops.
          True but size or not Crawford got hit way more than he should have.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post

Comment

Yep no doubt he did way better than I thought he would. I still don't think he is very good. Crawford shouldn't of had as much trouble as he did with him.

He passes the eye test and is one of the Top 5 P4P fighters in the world IMO. Benavidez and Horn are no pushovers.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                I have Lomachenko and Rungvisai higher on the P4P list.

I'd still want ^those two to test the waters before trying to conquer a new division.

Bud's ready now though
                Regardless of where you ranked him he was expected to do better against a guy at benavidez level.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                  Regardless of where you ranked him he was expected to do better against a guy at benavidez level.

Great first title defense for Crawford nonetheless. Benavidez really tested him.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                    Great first title defense for Crawford nonetheless. Benavidez really tested him.
                    Guess you learned the secret on how to not be disappointed

Comment

True but size or not Crawford got hit way more than he should have.
                      He got hit with a hand full of power shots man most not even landing flush. I'm watching the replay right now. let me know on the timestamp the big shots he got hit with. You are reaching hard. He took as much punishment in this fight that he did in the Horn fight meaning he didn't take any.

Comment

Working...
                      X