No announcement yet.

canelo is NOT being fed a bum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• canelo is NOT being fed a bum

hate the hate this kid recieves go back and you'll see he was scheduled to fight kirkland but he pulled out cause he wanted more $, then came williams whom had his terrible accident, then came victor ortiz who got his jaw knocked off him

im just glad to see canelo fighting already

before i get called a canelo "fanboy" im watching chavez jr/martinez that night then recording lopez/canelo

He may not be fighting a bum but that guy is two divisions lower than Canelo while there is other boxers at 154. Unacceptable as a Canelo fan.

Comment

No bum. Just a 140 pounder.

Comment

Very few people here would call Josecito a bum. Quite the contrary.

It's just that he's too small to be fighting Canelo, who has yet to earn his belt.

Comment

No Joseito aint no bum anyone who says that is stupid but he weighed in at 144 lbs in i think his first ww fight now hes fighting for the 154 lb world title that aint right

Comment

Williams, Kirkland and even Ortiz would've been good opponents, but being that are so many available challengers and fellow titleholders in his OWN division, there's simply no excuse for him to be fighting such a small guy. I obviously don't blame Lopez for jumping at the chance and getting paid, but this does NOTHING for Canelo at all....except further fuel his haters that say he's overprotected.

Comment

Co-Sign

what all the posters above me have stated. "Sito is a natural 140lber, came in at 146.5 on fight night vs Victoria. Canelo comes in at 160+lbs on fight night. You do the math. Wack fight but i hope "Sito some how pulls it off. GB is going through with the show cause they're butt hurt. Nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                what all the posters above me have stated. "Sito is a natural 140lber, came in at 146.5 on fight night vs Victoria. Canelo comes in at 160+lbs on fight night. You do the math. Wack fight but i hope "Sito some how pulls it off. GB is going through with the show cause they're butt hurt. Nuff said
                i know these are different fighters and different styles but why is it okay for guerrero to move up two weight divisions to fight aydin? is that a "wack" fight?

Comment

Ortiz was already a **** fight man,but a dude who was just at 140??come on

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                    i know these are different fighters and different styles but why is it okay for guerrero to move up two weight divisions to fight aydin? is that a "wack" fight?
                    Guerrero is actually the favorite man,are you trying to justify this fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X