No announcement yet.

Dems cant be serious!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    Oh I love you limp ***ed trumptards that talk soooo f'ing tough online about being soft and all that shh..it's quite teling that you all seem to believe that words like "Tears" and "fail" and "cuck" win you arguments. The irony is unlike you simpletons..I have voted for the best of candidates since I became of age to vote...I don't vote for a f'ing party..only an idiot does. Again, when you and I MEAN ANYYYY of you bothers pulling up any facts...not opinions..but facts. feel free to tag me and let's duke it out. All i've seen are a bunch of factless opinions from dudes who can't tell the president from a sht streak in their drawers.

I haven't seen a single fact from you in this entire thread.. so WTF are you babbling on about.. f@@king dumbass ****

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      LOL, you live in LaLa land. You are the ones the lost out when they closed all those mental institutions.

They might be a few FEGS building that you might get into.

Regardless you won, I don't argue or discuss with crazy.
      How far up your azz is Trumps cok? Seriously? He mentions mental institutions on Tuesday afternoon (mind you I haven't mentioned it once, nor anyone in this thread) and here you are with his new talking point...Didn't reply to one single thing I actually wrote..but you know stupidity in large groups..I guess that's why you stand among your ilk of dumbazzez...FK OFF dunce.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        I haven't seen a single fact from you in this entire thread.. so WTF are you babbling on about.. f@@king dumbass ****
        Actually, Mr Alt Defender..he just got a litany of them and decided to switch to mental institutions as I already stated I left y'all to your own discussion...you want to keep pulling me into it and I am going to keep pointing out the hypocrisy and delusions of you folk. Don't want me in your ishhh? Stop quoting me..end of subject. I guess now that "Mental Institutions" is the new bulletpoint you wanna chat about that or you plan on letting me go on about my day? Or not? Fact= Something with proof. Which I have provided. Not Fact= Verbalize conjecture that when asked to be proven cannot. I have provided a litany of facts that I can prove and yet I have asked for people to prove their opinions they try to sell as fact and all I get is topic or talking point changes. Now please, join the rest of your people and stick together, you guys need to...Seriously. I think the amount of PM's and kudos I have gotten for what I have said here speaks volumes about how ridiculous 98% of this website thinks you folks are but they don't want to get dragged into this bullshhh for good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          I knew he was off the rails when he tried giving Dinkins credit for the work Giuliani did in cleaning up that mess.

The cycle will repeat itself again. That's how it works.

The Ds running NYC will muck it up so bad the people have to elect a non D to fix it, then after it's fixed they'll go back to voting D again, and the city will become a mess again, and on and on.

And sadly, he will likely miss it happening the next time just as he missed it the first time.

Superfans are that way, ya know.

Let him tell you smart he is and how he's winning, all while his rent goes up, his taxes go up, and his city is filled with feces, needles, and Hooverville tent cities.
          Dinkins had the highest murder rate in the City for 3-4 years in a row. Now this guy wants to rewrite history. I going to leave him alone. I don't argue or discuss with crazy

Comment

Dinkins had the highest murder rate in the City for 3-4 years in a row. Now this guy wants to rewrite history. I going to leave him alone. I don't argue or discuss with crazy
            It's not that he's crazy, it's that he's a Team D superfan.

As one, he has to say the D players always did good, and the R players always did bad.

They are simple-minded, and thus easy to predict.

I've never seen one cheer for David Dinkins, however.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              It's not that he's crazy, it's that he's a Team D superfan.

As one, he has to say the D players always did good, and the R players always did bad.

They are simple-minded, and thus easy to predict.

I've never seen one cheer for David Dinkins, however.
              To say something like that took everything out of me to continue. It is like selling a car for 10k and they offer 3k.

We are so far off that is not worth it.

Comment

To say something like that took everything out of me to continue. It is like selling a car for 10k and they offer 3k.

We are so far off that is not worth it.
                I put useless, deluded posters and superfans on my Ignore List.

Since I know it's a waste of my time to engage them, there's no need for me to even see their cheerleading posts.

Comment

his tactic of barraging you with as much incoherent talking points as possible in a single paragraph is hilariously effective. it's like...ain't nobody got time for that.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                    his tactic of barraging you with as much incoherent talking points as possible in a single paragraph is hilariously effective. it's like...ain't nobody got time for that.
                    I threw in the towel as soon as I read his post. Too wacky for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X