This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tracylee
    Give 'em an inch, they want a mile...take what's offered! Kepsy, he's a stingy, sneaky little trickies too I think!
    an inch aint enuff
    lmao
    mile may be lil too much tho

Comment

Give 'em an inch, they want a mile...take what's offered! Kepsy, he's a stingy, sneaky little trickies too I think!
      Nothing you can do precious.... after that display with the g-string I think that's all you can give him.... an inch... (he's probably gonna tell you he just came out of the pool and there's a shrinkage factor involved) lmao....

Comment

• Originally posted by kepsy
        Nothing you can do precious.... after that display with the g-string I think that's all you can give him.... an inch... (he's probably gonna tell you he just came out of the pool and there's a shrinkage factor involved) lmao....
        Youre right...he IS a lost cause! (problem is that is what I like about him...utterly shameless )

Comment

• Originally posted by kepsy
          hey
          it was cold out!!!
          and u said ud keep it between us
          and that secret too
          lmao
          Originally posted by tracylee
          Youre right...he IS a lost cause! (problem is that is what I like about him...utterly shameless )
          yup
          im like a kid with down syndrome
          theres nothin ya can do for me
          but luv me

except i look ten times better in a thong
          "snapps his thong as he runs away"

Comment

• Originally posted by abdiel2k3
            hey
            it was cold out!!!
            and that secret too
            lmao

yup
            but luv me

You are STILL a complete trip! You , me and kepsy are helping out fellow bud "Itlog" with them posting pts. for sure! I'd say he'll like that when he logs back in

Comment

• Such a nice nice language. I looked through every page, and even though I don't understand any of it, I'm intrigued by it. Rock on guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by abdiel2k3
                hey
                it was cold out!!!
                and that secret too
                lmao

yup
                but luv me

hey, that's not nice man. I got a kid with down syndrome

Comment

• Originally posted by bigddubb
                  Such a nice nice language. I looked through every page, and even though I don't understand any of it, I'm intrigued by it. Rock on guys.
                  Every page!!! Well, we sure know what you've been doing the past hour or so! Me and abdiel kinda messed up the idea though and have Kepsy speaking English finally!!! (he is humoring us really)

Comment

You are STILL a complete trip! You , me and kepsy are helping out fellow bud "Itlog" with them posting pts. for sure! I'd say he'll like that when he logs back in
                    well be careful den
                    but if ya ever fall cuz of me
                    ill be there to catch ya

ooo soo smooothhh
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by bigddubb
                      Such a nice nice language. I looked through every page, and even though I don't understand any of it, I'm intrigued by it. Rock on guys.
                      cool, welcome to the thread bigddubb.... enjoy the trip... u probably enjoyed the nice pics too. we're giving language classes every friday at 2 pm. you get to sit in with shamz if ur interested. lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X