No announcement yet.

Does Shawn Porter beat Kell Brook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov
    Why me? I am not that high on Brook. I was saying just the other day I feel Porter is all kinds of wrong for Brook.
    I'm a Brook fan and will route for him but I think Porter probably beats him. Its a much, much harder fight than Devon.

Would bet a few trillion or something on Brook but perma ban? lol I'm okay, I don't even think Brook wins this fight should it happen.
    Whoever I see shows the most support to a fighter I go for! Well on certain fights.

I would love to offer Rome or Mathed a bet Pac beats Bradley in the 2nd.

Comment

Porter is phenominal if you stand in front of him like a statue and let him work

if you show him some movement though, he's an average fighter

I'm not sure who wins this fight as Kell Brook often fights like an idiot, and his movement often gets forgotten about

i'd probably favour porter but wouldnt be that shocked if brook won

Comment

Havent seen anything from Brook that will beat the Porter that fought Devon. Its crazy how Brook isnt doing **** with his career just padding his record while porter went from pac sparring partner to taking devons belt

Comment

ROFL people are picking brook in this fight? Devon alexander TKO's brook in 9....shawn porter puts him in a god damn coma.

What are some of you smoking?

Oh, who am i kidding. I GUARANTEE you anybody in this thread that picked brook is a native of england. I put $ on it.

Rofl, brook doesn't even beat pablo cesar cano....

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            Porter is phenominal if you stand in front of him like a statue and let him work

if you show him some movement though, he's an average fighter

I'm not sure who wins this fight as Kell Brook often fights like an idiot, and his movement often gets forgotten about

i'd probably favour porter but wouldnt be that shocked if brook won
            Devon uses movement. The thing with Porter is his footspeed, and his swarming. He rushes you and swarms you, and he's moving his head, and using his feet. He will give allot of people problems. He is a poorman's Pacman. A little slower than Pac, but still fast.

Comment

I think Porter stops him, he was landing bombs on Devon

Comment

Solid fight imo..Evenly match and should be fun,I'd lean on Porter at this point..He's more battle tested,Brook needs to really get going..He has had one of the slowest builds in recent memory..When is he gonna fight somebody of note??

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Havent seen anything from Brook that will beat the Porter that fought Devon. Its crazy how Brook isnt doing **** with his career just padding his record while porter went from pac sparring partner to taking devons belt
                  Have to dare to be great,right now,Brook is trying to stay undefeated..

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                    Devon uses movement. The thing with Porter is his footspeed, and his swarming. He rushes you and swarms you, and he's moving his head, and using his feet. He will give allot of people problems. He is a poorman's Pacman. A little slower than Pac, but still fast.
                    No he doesn't

Kotelnik out-jabbed him at mid range and he has concrete boots on

Comment

Brook wins.

Walking through Devon's slaps wasn't a problem for Porter and he did a great job. However, Brook packs heavy shots and a tremendous jab along with accuracy, it will be hard for a very short guy to get in without taking big shots.

The pressure would also be a problem for Brook, but can Porter continue to take big shots to get inside? I don't believe so.

Comment

Working...
                      X