No announcement yet.

Bellator > UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bellator > UFC

Just watched the anticipated, ultra-hyped fight Evans vs Jones and it was a real shame how people gets excited waiting for this lackluster ''fight''. UFC is getting more boring every event. Their only salvation are Anderson Silva and Junior Dos Santos. On the other hand, I see Bellator putting exciting fights at every event they put, they have Lombard which is the top dog in the company and just KO people with ease. I just hope that Bellator gets mainstream attention someday and dethrone UFC someday.. who knows, nobody guessed UFC would take down Pride in its best days..

Bellator and strikeforce got some good **** going on. I had a feeling that this fight wouldn't live up to the hype. Now that Reem is out of 146 it looks like the next couple months are a bust. Hopefully Miller vs. Nate Diaz is a good scrap....

Comment

I also thought this weekend's Bellator was better than the UFC.

More fights the better though of course. Just for all of the hype, the UFC has had a couple of disappointing shows as of late. They still produce some very good ones too of course.

Comment

Working...
      X