No announcement yet.

When are you going to learn? You can't simply outbox Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Juan Manuel Marquez did it twice and Erik Morales did it once.
    STFU. Are you living in a fantasy world. Erik beat Manny yeah but Marquez GTFOH. Tell him to keep his a** off the mat when fighting PAC.

Comment

morales did it, but getting knocked down 4 times, hurt over 4 times and only arguably winning, is not outboxing

Comment

Last time Pac lost a round was probably round 2 against Cotto and before that it was the Second JMM fight

Think about that

Comment

Originally posted by FINCHINGBAG View Post
          WTF does rust have to do with Floyds Ring IQ?

What you smoking boy?
          IQ will always stay but mental and physical..... he's **** and rusted.

How many boxer came back from retirement thinking he can do it but the body is shot? timing is shot? BS your balls.
          Here let me remove my balls from your eyes so you could c wat i wrote. I said that I think Floyd has Manny figured out(his ring IQ) BUT! the question is can he display that?(meaning can he preform and capitalize on the flaws he c's) I never said floyd can do these things, so wtf are u really arguing here?

Comment

manny cant box his way out of a paper bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
              manny cant box his way out of a paper bag.
              I guess you didn't notice the 12 rounds he spent outboxing Mosley this past saturday? Just because a boxer actually attacks his opponents and doesn't dance around the ring like an eposode of sould train does not mean he can't box. Pac utilizes a ton of head movement, faints, and good foot work to beat his opponents. Now if that isn't good Boxing then i don't know what is!

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                I guess you didn't notice the 12 rounds he spent outboxing Mosley this past saturday? Just because a boxer actually attacks his opponents and doesn't dance around the ring like an eposode of sould train does not mean he can't box. Pac utilizes a ton of head movement, faints, and good foot work to beat his opponents. Now if that isn't good Boxing then i don't know what is!
                feinting a lost art, that few appreciate

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                  Both of them stood and traded.
                  At times they did....stupidly. When they boxed, they outboxed Pacquaio. So saying it cant be done it not accurate

Comment

the reason jmm gave pac a hard time was because he stood his ground when countering and he counters with a combination ...and those fights were at 126 and 130. admit it or not, pac's a little bit different now at higher weights. he brought that explosiveness and speed that he had at lower weights plus he added more weapons in his arsenal. it's hard to beat pac if you run away from him and throw just 1 or 1-2 punches.

Comment

Marquez did what twice??!!! I like Marquez but don't give him credit more than what he trully deserves, if Manny had a hard time with Marquez so did Juan with Manny, Marquez is pressumably the better technician between the two but still Manny is connecting his combos at will, resulting in 4 KD's in two fights with a draw and a win for Manny, not bad for a one-dimensional asian midget...

Comment

Working...
                      X