Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After the last 2 UFC events IM ****IN PISSED UFC BOUGHT STRIKEFORCE!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the last 2 UFC events IM ****IN PISSED UFC BOUGHT STRIKEFORCE!!!

And they better do as they say and have made strikeforce events before they merge. The last 2 UFC events have been SOOO damn DEPRESSING!!! I was not ready for Jon Jones to win the title yet. I was hoping for at least the end of the year but NOOOOOOOOO he makes Shogun look like a bum and kills all hope for the once exciting UFC Light Heavyweight division were the supposed "great fighters" haven't been able to even make one defense since Rampage-Hendo, and now we can expect 30 from Jones probably. Not to mention Cro Cop put up a fight then got dropped by ****in Brenden.

Then the judges come up from ASTROCIOUS BULL***** scores in the Lil Nog fight tonight. No way it was 30-27 that 1st round was Nog and he easily could have won the fight because he won 31/2 minutes of the 2nd round til the takedown. Not saying he was robbed but it was a damn close fight and then all they show is Phil Davis being mediocre as **** at the end. At least if he won I wanted him to look special doing it like one day he could maybe make Jon Jones flinch but Jones would have had Nog down in the 1st 30 seconds.

The UFC has been so depressing and at least Strikeforce puts on a damn good show. At least I can end the night watching Gamboa and have Strikeforce to look forward too. Nick Diaz, Paul Daley, Gilbert melendez and Takajiri are going to show these motha****as HOW TO FIGHT!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

wow you thought little nog actually won a round last night ?

Comment

One of the worst cards ive ever seen. ZOmbies twister submission was pretty cool but damn that card blew ***. thank God Gamboa was fighting yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Fury View Post
        One of the worst cards ive ever seen. ZOmbies twister submission was pretty cool but damn that card blew ***. thank God Gamboa was fighting yesterday
        This.

Gamboa's going to take it to Juanma now.

As far as UFC--Nick Diaz needs to take over. He's exciting to watch, has no respect at all for authority (he'll tell dana to suck a *** in 2 seconds), and he's marketable.

Comment

Shut the fuc*up nate, this is not fantasy land, just cuz you imagine it doesnt mean it will happen. Jon jones got the shot he deserved and proved what alot of people already knew, that he was the best at lhw.. And davis to me isnt special because his strking sucks, but its a no brainer he beat nog, all nog did was wait for him stuff his shots and land clipping shots. Davis however enentually broke him down by shooting so often and when he got on top he landed, and did it all over again for the last 2 rds!

Strikeforce is defintely exciting they need to merge now, make two seperate belts have a grand prix in ever division and the 2 winners meet from each show!!

NICK DIAZ WOULD GET OWNED BY SHIELDS, GSP, PENN, MAYNARD, EDGAR, SILVA WHERE DOES HE FIT IN AMONG THE ELITE...LOL HE DOESNT!!!

Comment

I have a feeling the UFC buying strikeforce will eventually kill MMA.

Dana talks about all these awesome fighters yet over half the diviisons are run by fighters who will not be beat for ages or until they retire. No one at LHW will get close to Jones, no one will get close to a.silva and GSP has bored the crap outta fans for 2 many years with his ****** safety first style.

I wish Dana would only let strikers and BJJ fighters in from now on. Wrestling has made the UFC so crap. I lover Strikeforce because you always get a sick KO or a decent scrap. The UFC is full of boring ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Amazin View Post
              Shut the fuc*up nate, this is not fantasy land, just cuz you imagine it doesnt mean it will happen. Jon jones got the shot he deserved and proved what alot of people already knew, that he was the best at lhw.. And davis to me isnt special because his strking sucks, but its a no brainer he beat nog, all nog did was wait for him stuff his shots and land clipping shots. Davis however enentually broke him down by shooting so often and when he got on top he landed, and did it all over again for the last 2 rds!

Strikeforce is defintely exciting they need to merge now, make two seperate belts have a grand prix in ever division and the 2 winners meet from each show!!

NICK DIAZ WOULD GET OWNED BY SHIELDS, GSP, PENN, MAYNARD, EDGAR, SILVA WHERE DOES HE FIT IN AMONG THE ELITE...LOL HE DOESNT!!!
              o man o man o man, where do I ever start???

First of all. Where did I ever saw Nick Diaz was going to come in and clean out the welterweight division? I said I can't wait for the next strikeforce card where him, Daley, Gilbert, and Tawajiri show them how to fight, meaning show them how to put on a awesome ass ****in fight. Because those are rare nowadays in the UFC, you just don't see it often, besides Macdonald-Figeuroa last night which was a fricken awesome fight on the undercard(unless your not fan enough to even card about the undercards to know about it) it was always WEC and Strikeforce that consistently had wars. Gilbert Melendez is a problem though. He'll at least break top 5 LW. Daley already showed he's a problem but won't beat the wrestlers. Although Nick Diaz "ARGUABLY" went undefeated in his reign in the UFC ALL of the his fights were so damn close and could have went either way. The Diego, Karo, Riggs(got robbed def.) and even the Sherk fight was an easy fight to score because he was stuffing Sherk so don't count him out just yet though.

2nd off, nobody's doubting Jon Jone's ability. He's fricken amazing, too damn big and athletic for ANYBODY at 205. Nobody wanted the Shogun era to end most people were rooting for him because they knew once Jon won it's a wrap for that division for a long ass time. No it's not a fantasy land but I'm a ****in fan and I can say whatever the **** I want. You got that right and so do I.

3rd, did I say Lil Nog got robbed? I said it was a lot closer then 30-27 on all judges card. How did he not win the 1st round? Stuffed all Davis's takedowns and was the only person that landed anything. What did Phil Davis do to win that round? 2nd round was all Nog until Phil switched to the single. Then Davis took over but crazier things have happened, a lot of judges would have scored that for Nog. If your actually a fan you would know how ****in crazy the judges are.

I'm mostly mad they scored it that way, and then all they show is Phil Davis highlights at the end. Where in most fights they show a little of every round, Nog did land some decent shots. So now their going to keep overhyping Phil Davis like he's some monster threat to Jones when we all know Jones would have had Nog down in under 30 secs, and would have dominated him. He might of had injuries but I still don't see the threat. I was just hoping to see a bit more from Davis if he won. He's still green. So they can get off his dick momentarily.

Comment

It's a shame that some of the biggest recent UFC main events featured fighters coming lay offs or injuries close to or over a year. (Rampage-Evans, Silva-Belfort, Jones-Shogun).

And UFC promotes the shit out of these fights, and hypes up the winner's performance while hardly taking layoffs and recent injuries into account.

Comment

I am MMA's one and only Savior.
                  Chael Sonnen....

Comment

The Unified Rules and the 10 point Must system heavily favors lay and pray wrestlers.....

This pointfighting/fight safe and not be aggressive approach is killing this sport and its almost turning into what Boxing turned into awhile back.....

Guys fighting safe and running..... You'll see a 100 feints before you see the 1st strike...

Now with Japanese MMA on life support, Strikeforce buyout, and with the UFC cutting guys after one loss.... It forces these guys to fight safe because now they know without Strikeforce the have little to no options to fight for big money and on a televised cards....

It screws the ifghters bigtime...... And its gonna end up killing MMA.....

Monopoly in Prizefighting is not good...... Good thing Boxing and Kickboxing doesn't have it....

Comment

Working...
                    X