View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 06:11 PM #92
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4062 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,123.61
Total Points: 181,222.12
Autism - Marchegiano 

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
Oh wait, before I continue to ignore you, let me school you one last time
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

It was the FBI that brought down Lance Armstrong, right?

FALSE:

As for USADA:

The FBI didn't end Lance Armstrong. USADA did, dummy

Stop talking about shlt you don't know about. You're dismissed
- -Don't know why I bother with U dummyness other than I don't like U TBE TUE for slandering out of U stupidity.

As I stated, FBI beat his teammates into submission and closed the case mission accomplished.

USADA didn't have shinola til the FBI rubber hosed the team who quickly ran outta lawyer funds and didn't want to go to prison impoverished.

All going on while no WMDs were ever found in Iraq after Billion$ of war destruction of peoples and environment destabilizing Iraq and the rest of the middle east for uncountable generations to come.

FBI couldn't stand up and be counted against the industrial war machine, so went after the small fry after rolling over their oversight of known terrorists responsible for 911 they allowed to operate with impunity.

I really shouldn't be beating up on U own small fryness though, so I be sorry for whooping U candy so.

Jesus turns the other cheek.
QueensburyRules is offline   Reply With Quote