No announcement yet.

Official 2020 Presidential Election Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
    Dude if you can pay attention and comprehend reading thr. you would have understood what I said on a reply to you on my previous reply.

I’m a white guy who’s wife is from Mexico. I’ve lived there for a little stretch.

Fact is no self respecting Mexican voted for trump. If you are truly a Mexican then deep down you have self hatred toward yourself. That’s sad for you.

What part of Mexico is your family from?
    My family had to wait many years and put blood, sweet, and tears into this country. No easy way and we don't like to be cut in line.

So your girl got lucky and u paid a sht ton of $$$$.

Like I asked everyone else. What MIRACLES Biden gonna do besides putting his hand up a lil girls skirt

Stupid I LIKED Tulsi

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      How does you buying a toothbrush make me a cheap bastard? You want me to buy you one? I don't understand, you make no damn sense.
      Fuk ill buy u 2!!! And ELECTIC so you can be even lazier than u are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Fuk ill buy u 2!!! And ELECTIC so you can be even lazier than u are.
        Oh shadoww is flush today he must have packed a lot of fudge. It's OK. My toothbrush likely cost more than you make in a day.

Comment

What state in Mexico does your family come from then?
          State?????

Comment

My family had to wait many years and put blood, sweet, and tears into this country. No easy way and we don't like to be cut in line.

So your girl got lucky and u paid a sht ton of $$$$.

Like I asked everyone else. What MIRACLES Biden gonna do besides putting his hand up a lil girls skirt

Stupid I LIKED Tulsi
            So in other words you ain’t Mexican. What state of Mexico did your family come from. Any real Mexican regardless if you are second or third generation in this country knows where they come from in Mexico.

You Trump lovers are taking it to the next level since you decided to pose as a Mexican in Internet forums and pledge your love for trump.

Anyways where in Mexico did your family come from?

Comment

State?????
              Geez you are stupid. No wonder you love trump. He caters to your type.

As a self proclaimed Mexican you didn’t know Mexico has different States?

Yea you are real Mexican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Oh shadoww is flush today he must have packed a lot of fudge. It's OK. My toothbrush likely cost more than you make in a day.
                We can play games.

I'll be Slick Willey and u can be Kamala Harris...I'm sure u suk dic like a pro! Even with your rotted broken teeth.

Comment

Geez you are stupid. No wonder you love trump. He caters to your type.

As a self proclaimed Mexican you didn’t know Mexico has different States?

Yea you are real Mexican.
                  Name these states? Are there 52??

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                    FACT: The Trump team has tried to advance "sworn" affidavits with zero success. An affidavit is not evidence of anything, regardless of what you're trying to claim.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ni-vote-fraud/

Really, you aren't a reader and more importantly, you don't understand what a sworn affidavit is.

Unwanted Facts> some desperate moron hoping his dumbass President has a chance of staying in office.

you are just another derp derp shlthead.....

Data Analysts: Stolen votes confirmed by voters themselves

Comment

We can play games.

I'll be Slick Willey and u can be Kamala Harris...I'm sure u suk dic like a pro! Even with your rotted broken teeth.
                      A fake Mexican, that is dumb as **** and has an obsession with gays and pedophillia. You're ****ed up man.......

Comment

Working...
                      X