No announcement yet.

Wlad-Chisora cancellation: SAP Arena, Mannheim, Germany seats just 15,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
    If anyone thinks Wlad is faking an inury, they are fucking stupid.
    Green K given.

Wlad is not the kind of man who would fake an injury.

Comment

If anyone thinks Wlad is faking an inury, they are fucking stupid.
      Well now, if he actually made some sort of deal with Haye why not find a way out of this easy and meaningless fight with Chisora to silence this loudmouth for a good payday?

Maybe I am being optimistic but I hope it isn't real and he is faking it so that means the fight can be made sooner rather than later.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Well now, if he actually made some sort of deal with Haye why not find a way out of this easy and meaningless fight with Chisora to silence this loudmouth for a good payday?

Maybe I am being optimistic but I hope it isn't real and he is faking it so that means the fight can be made sooner rather than later.
        It wouldn't make sense even if Wlad was the kind of person who would fake it.

He doesn't trust Haye and believes the Gayemaker will continue to duck him.

Comment

I got banned from East Side's forums just because I am from boxing scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

I'm not sure if you saw the recent Ringside TV Show, a week or so ago, but Haye's Team and Klitschko's Team have absolutely little to no contact between each other.

What evidence is there to suggest they are even on talking terms?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
              I got banned from East Side's forums just because I am from boxing scene.
              Derranged and several other boxingscene regulars were banned just for defending Wlad from one of his haters (probably the owner himself).

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post

There is always some risk that Haye could pull out for some reason or another but if Haye is leaving boxing soon he seems just to care about the $$ and not what fans think so why not go in there and get ko'd for the biggest payday he could get?

Comment

I'm not sure if you saw the recent Ringside TV Show, a week or so ago, but Haye's Team and Klitschko's Team have absolutely little to no contact between each other.

Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post

I think people are just being way too hopeful of Haye. The fact is David Haye is not reliable enough, continues to lie & there is no way in hell Wlad will pull out of this fight because of Haye.

Not to mention that Adam Booth is a slimeball.

Comment

There is none, just loose speculation but I am trying to be optimistic like I said. If he is really hurt which he probably is then he has to heal, fight Chisora, and maybe if things workout fight Haye if Haye had the stones to fight him.

All of this takes so much time and makes the Haye fight look like it will be one of those fights we lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X