How Much Of A Joke Is Aussie Boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Much Of A Joke Is Aussie Boxing!

Sorry guys but its damn true.

Danny Green is a complete fraud. He acts like the the big nice guy warrior, but is just intertesed in the $$$ and beating up wahsed up fighters.

Anthony Mundine is a joke. All he ever does is fight journyman taxi drivers from South America. He was seen whispering to someone sub par Aussie, that he was gonna push him to hype a fight.....Really, WTF?

Danny Green vs Paul Briggs was a true disgrace.

These two have both made Aussie Boxing a complete joke and disgrace.

Michael Katsidis is a true warrior...........

Yeah, unfortunately we are placing too much focus on frauds and not giving enough credit to the guys who are truly doing their best to promote the best of the sport. Its unfortunate.

Comment

I'm wondering if perhaps we might see fighters choosing to represent other nations in the future, the likes of Kostya etc.

It's a pretty dramatic statement but I genuinely feel like there's major damage being done to the sport, it's getting such a bad name.

Comment

You're preaching to the converted here mate. These topics have been discussed ad nauseum over the past few years. Fortunately, following the events of a few weeks ago, the casual fans are beginning to wise-up to the charade as well.

Comment

Im sick of everybody having a whinge about aussie boxing. Get off your arse and go support a local fight card if you want to make a difference.

Comment

Yeah I agree
            So is Vic Darchinyan btw.. a joke
            Do u guys remember Hussesin hussein and Nedal Hussein? I thought I bring them up.. I think they were good and underrted they just a bad luck in their carreers..

Comment

We already know mate.

WTF can we do about it??

nothing.

Comment

I'm moving to Marrickville next week, just to be like my hero Jeff Fenech. Aussie boxing rulez.

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
                  I'm moving to Marrickville next week, just to be like my hero Jeff Fenech. Aussie boxing rulez.
                  I thought it was because you wanted to be equal distance from Mundines gym and Boxa cafe

Comment

Pure coincidence my friend - I stay away from Hurstville - but add it to the list!

Comment

Working...
                    X