Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If PAC fights Margarito...will you criticize PAC???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. Just like I criticized Floyd for fighting Marquez.

If Pacquiao doesn't fight Mosely/Mayweather winner..... I criticize him.

If he fights Margarito ANYTHING under 147.... I criticize him.

simple as that.

Comment

yeaaaaah and *****s not allowed.............we all know you always criticize PAC......LOL

Comment

he'll be criticized by the whole boxing world. there is no reason for him to fight margs. margs has nothing he wants ut money. and he can make more if he fought the mosely/may winner.

Comment

Nah, I wouldn't mind watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            he'll be criticized by the whole boxing world. there is no reason for him to fight margs. margs has nothing he wants ut money. and he can make more if he fought the mosely/may winner.
            yeah.......................JUST LIKE THE JMM floyd scam...............that was despicable...................in floyds part

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
              yeah.......................JUST LIKE THE JMM floyd scam...............that was despicable...................in floyds part
              funny thing is, no1 thought it was despicable b4 it happened. ppl thought floyd would duck jmm. either way, did jmm lose much by taking tht fight??he proved he heart and gained his biggest payday. overall, i think jmm benefitted more than floyd.

Comment

I would.............i hope arum is just posturing.............NO MARGARITO, NO VALERO..............fight the shane v.s. PBF match or gun for an eight title.........................or martinez if he gets by pavlik
                yes. im one of the many fans whos against the idea of pac fighting margo

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  funny thing is, no1 thought it was despicable b4 it happened. ppl thought floyd would duck jmm. either way, did jmm lose much by taking tht fight??he proved he heart and gained his biggest payday. overall, i think jmm benefitted more than floyd.
                  are you out of your mind????.......................floyd was criticize for a being a *****...............then he came in as an overweight *****..........

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                    Nah, I wouldn't mind watching it.
                    you aint normal....................

Comment

are you out of your mind????.......................floyd was criticize for a being a *****...............then he came in as an overweight *****..........
                      not from what i saw, go back and find some of the threads. in fact bert sugar even said jmm would win the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X