Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Go to 1:49 in the Video)

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      I have Ghanaians up in the studio all the time.....my best homie is Ghanaian.....they are the type that love to answer questions with questions .....example, ask a Ghanaian do they answer questions with questions and you'll get a answer like, who told you that?....I'm gonna get deeper, bear with me for a minute.....their economic situation is far from lovely.....they've been feeling like VICTIMS forever and will ALWAYS blame their politicians for this that and the third......not sayin' their wrong, but it comes a time when you realize "Do For Self" is that ****!!....its nothing more gratifying than doing for self......so this mentality of blaming others is their thing.....so when Clottey behaved the way he did in the Cotto fight, I knew from experience with dealing with Ghanaians that he was lookin' for help from the ref......point deduction wise!!.....he even blamed the ref in the post fight for not doing anything......I got mad respect and luv for my dude Josh but it is what it is!!!.....but one thing you must know is that Ghanaians are fast learners and I'm sure Clottey has learned a thing or 2 about how to behave like a champion......no disrespect to none of the ghanains here, I just call it like I see it!!
      Very well said.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        Clottey has shown a tenancy towards the dramatic. When Cotto pushed him off during a clinch last June, Clottey fell to the canvas and laid there as if he expected an ambulance to show up. This is unusual for a fighter who otherwise seems sturdy. It's during these moments that one questions Clottey's mental makeup. - The Ring

Do you agree with The Ring's statement and if so, does that give Roach's prediction more substance?
        i do agree.same thing wit the margarito fight wit his hands

Comment

They have reason too. Against Cotto and Margarito he showed this.

I'm one of the few who thinks Clottey's hand issues were mroe or less bull**** and in reality Marg's pressure got to him mentally. He may have hurt his hands, but it was not as big a deal as he made it out to be.
          Last edited by -Antonio-; 03-09-2010, 07:38 PM.

Comment

i dont like how he still cant admit he let cotto steal the fight....on the road to dallas show....this is his chance to show if he learned or not......

Comment

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
              i dont like how he still cant admit he let cotto steal the fight....on the road to dallas show....this is his chance to show if he learned or not......
              I didn't like how his trainer said Pacquiao is the same fighter he was 4-5 years ago. That just shows ignorance and arrogance.

Comment

I didn't like how his trainer said Pacquiao is the same fighter he was 4-5 years ago. That just shows ignorance and arrogance.
                do u hear the nonsense comin outta the clottey camp?? theres the pac is the same fighter statement, theres the coming in at 155lbs then theres the ima weak pac down and throw 4 punches a round. are you kiddin me???i think the dude is just plain hard-headed and stubborn. he'll never be elite because he doesnt have the discipline nor the will to reach the next level

Comment

i actually thought that was just for the cameras....if i was clottey i would want pac to underestimate me and think about mayweather.....

Comment

Clottey can be dramatic, but I think he is a good survivor. I don't think he will quit, it would be like an insult to all the hard ass Ghanaian fighters.

Comment

clottey likes to complain

Comment

Working...
                      X