No announcement yet.

What now for Fitch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What now for Fitch?

After last nights loss in the title fight, where does he go from here?

I would like to see him in against Karo Parisyan.

Karo would be a good matchup or maybe even a match against Koscheck could be in the works.

Comment

I would like to to see him and Josh Kos go at it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jakkups View Post
        Karo would be a good matchup or maybe even a match against Koscheck could be in the works.
        I think they are training together, so it wont happen.

Comment

A rematch vs Diego.

Comment

Originally posted by number6 View Post
            I think they are training together, so it wont happen.
            Koscheck has also een training with BJ Penn but said that he would fight him if the UFC put it together so in reality anything can happen.

Comment

finally just watched the gsp-fitch fight. that man can take a beating. fitch is awesome. has tons of potential and he will be back and better. karo/fitch would be a great fight

Comment

Originally posted by vinnie7731 View Post
                finally just watched the gsp-fitch fight. that man can take a beating. fitch is awesome. has tons of potential and he will be back and better. karo/fitch would be a great fight
                Yep, totally agree about the potential! Its his first loss, look what GSP's loss against Hughes did for him! I think Fitch has the makings of a star, and give him another year or 2 and he may give GSP a great re-match (n a run for his money)...That fight made me a Fitch fan

Comment

Working...
                X