• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a Lucky punch

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
      That was a Lucky punch
      Lol yeah, it was a lucky punch...and Manny tripped. And Marquez stomped his toes. And PAC forgot to wear his rosary. All of the excuses in the world won't change the fact that your hero got put to sleep. Marquez should be 4-0 against PAC.

Comment

Good read however, Pac vs Rios is ****. Why are people talking about Rios who's not a WW? Is pac moving down in weight now?

JMM vs Bradley and Pac vs The Ghost are two top WW fights that should be made.

Winners could fight each other as could the losers.

Also, Mayweather and Pac will fight as Bob will make sure he cashes out before Pac retires.

Comment

Fight of the year candidate? Likely knockout of the year? This may have been the greatest fight I have ever seen. As I reflected on it the next day I felt like everything I had seen from my previous seven years of following the sport closely had been leading up to that moment. Ali Frazier, Leonard Duran, Robinson Lamotta. This may be the greatest rivalry in the history of boxing. And one question Griesham. How did 1 point separate Marquez from being the winner of third fight if he lost a majority decision? The judges had the second fight scored closer. This knockout was incredible. I bet that in 2020 we will be calling it knockout of the decade. It may be the most dramatic KO ever.

Comment

this rivaly will be teach in harvard university...

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
              That was a Lucky punch
              There was nothing lucky about that punch. If there's anything Marquez is known for is for out thinking his opponents, setting up traps and being accurate. Pacquiao was going for the kill with his neck out, got lured in and taken out. Simple as that!

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
                And one question Griesham. How did 1 point separate Marquez from being the winner of third fight if he lost a majority decision?
                You're right. My mental error. I'll get it corrected, and will note that next week as well in The 10 Count.

Thanks for pointing that out.

And it's "Greisman."

As for your comment about "most dramatic KO ever," do you recall a little fight called Corrales-Castillo?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. David View Post
                  You're right. My mental error. I'll get it corrected, and will note that next week as well in The 10 Count.

Thanks for pointing that out.

And it's "Greisman."

As for your comment about "most dramatic KO ever," do you recall a little fight called Corrales-Castillo?
                  Of course. I've seen that one a few times and while it was a great fight, and one for the ages, Marquez Pacquaio 4 was better and the stoppage more stunning. I don't want to take anything away from Corrales Castillo, but when Weeks stepped in it was borderline early and left an anticlimactic taste in my mouth. I think more people would have complained about this had Castillo himself. I guess that means he was really out. Also consider Pacquiao and Marquez are two ARTs and know one thought there would be a knockout in this fight. Sorry to butcher your name. I should have looked to see how it was spelled before posting that.

Comment

Of course. I've seen that one a few times and while it was a great fight, and one for the ages, Marquez Pacquaio 4 was better and the stoppage more stunning. I don't want to take anything away from Corrales Castillo, but when Weeks stepped in it was borderline early and left an anticlimactic taste in my mouth. I think more people would have complained about this had Castillo himself. I guess that means he was really out. Also consider Pacquiao and Marquez are two ARTs and know one thought there would be a knockout in this fight. Sorry to butcher your name. I should have looked to see how it was spelled before posting that.
                    ATGs*, no*

Comment

ATGs*, no*
                      Boxing is dead, RIP to a once great sport which has now fallen behind MMA and WWE... Rigged fights like paying Pac to pull a fake KO was low low low. Shame, Shame, Shame on HBO, Top Rank, and people like me who paid to watch this garbage! Damn what was I thinking?:

Comment

Working...
                      X