Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you forgive Mark Wahlberg for his racist ways?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Triggerhapppy04 View Post
    He served 45 days for assault and attempted murder and then made millions of dollars. Michael Vick goes to jail for animal cruelty. This a.ss hole should be black listed in hollywood
    We was charged with attempted murder, pleaded guilty to assault and served 45 days of a two year sentence WHEN HE WAS 16!

Michael Vick failed a drug test while on bail and this convinced the judge that he obviously wasn't taking things seriously. He got a 23 month sentence of which he served 19 months, but he was convicted as an adult and not as a 16 year old.

Comment

MW is the man...

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        We was charged with attempted murder, pleaded guilty to assault and served 45 days of a two year sentence WHEN HE WAS 16!

Michael Vick failed a drug test while on bail and this convinced the judge that he obviously wasn't taking things seriously. He got a 23 month sentence of which he served 19 months, but he was convicted as an adult and not as a 16 year old.
        16 or not he should of did the whole 2 years in prison.

Comment

Why?

Is he running around beating people up still?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            killing a shit load of innocent animals in a cruel way when you're a grownman > beating some people up when you're a dumb ass kid
            A human life is more important than a animals. He nearly killed and man and left him blind in one eye. If it was a black 16 year old kid, he would of did the whole time.

Comment

Should have done. Maybe you should "of did" the whole two years in remedial school.

Back on topic, why? What were the extenuating circumstances of the case? What was it about his behaviour that means he should be doing a full two year sentence as a minor? Oh, you don't know? Wow. I guess you must be drawing on your experience as a parole officer to make a determination... Oh, wait, you're not a parole officer? Oh, OK.

Comment

A human life is more important than a animals. He nearly killed and man and left him blind in one eye. If it was a black 16 year old kid, he would of did the whole time.

I for one find torturing and killing domesticated animals a lot more repulsive than beating people up when you're a kid.

Comment

I for one call for retrial, nobody should get away with making a film like The Happening unscathed.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
                    I for one call for retrial, nobody should get away with making a film like The Happening unscathed.
                    I find him guilty and sentence him to two hours in a movie theatre watching the Happening.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      I for one find torturing and killing domesticated animals a lot more repulsive than beating people up when you're a kid.
                      Your a fool for thinking animals are more important than humans. If Vick was a different color you wouldn't be thinking that way.

Comment

Working...
                      X