Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phil Davis vs Big Nog???? Who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Davis vs Big Nog???? Who you got?

Pretty tough fight too pick. Definitely the ultimate test too see if Phil Davis is at an elite level yet. Were going to see if Phil Davis has the heart of the champion before we if Jon Jones does. Because Jones has always been in control so we haven't had to see his chin or heart tested. Phil & Jones could be like Gonzaga for all we know and when their not in control, folde like a cheating female in an argument.

We'll see if Davis striking can survive with Nog's good boxing, we'll see how good his chin is. And even if he could take Nog down all 3 rounds, we all saw how Brilz was almost tapped several times so we'll see how good his defense is. And we'll see if Nog still gots it.

Damn good fight if you ask me, A+ card! SO WHO YOU GOT???

I got Davis by KO or Nog by submission. The Nog brothers stand up is overrated. The young guys are taking over MMA. The new generation is pushing them out the door. Fighting is a young mans game.

Comment

I got Davis pretty big in this fight.

Comment

Both of them have been looking older with each fight, only Nog has been moving away from his prime, Davis towards his.

I'll take Davis by decision.

Comment

It's Lil Nog...

But I have Davis anyway. Probably a decision

Comment

I'll put 1 million on Nog. Any takers?

I think Nog got robbed against Bader. I have a good feeling about this fight. Phil Davis definitely won't knock him out. All he has is his wrestling so the more I think about it the more I think my man Nog can pull this out.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
              I'll put 1 million on Nog. Any takers?

I think Nog got robbed against Bader. I have a good feeling about this fight. Phil Davis definitely won't knock him out. All he has is his wrestling so the more I think about it the more I think my man Nog can pull this out.
              I'll take it!

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                I'll take it!
                Alright sweet, confirmed. Good luck brah!

Comment

Davis by easy decision.

Comment

Nogueira by TKO. I was so impressed by his TDD when he fought Bader. That shows what he's capable of and if he really trained hard for the wrestling, I think he can defend against Davis and finish him off in the 3rd.

I really hope he wins because if Lil Nog loses he might be in trouble.

Comment

Working...
                    X