No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holyfield's Son Comes Out Swinging in Defense of Dad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skelva View Post
    Holyfield's point of view is a Christian's point of view. Most black people in the Western Hemisphere are brainwashed with Christianity and they truly think it is their ticket to the so-called 'heaven'. One popular saying is 'black people don't read'. I disagree. As a matter of fact, I think black people are big readers. The problem is, black people read the wrong text, the bible.

The problem with reading the bible is that it keeps you enslaved with guilt and fear and therefore feeds into your stupor, which to me, is the reason why black people are so stupid and will continue to be forever stupid because we crystallize and solidifies it with the daily reading of the bible.

There's no hope of redemption from our state of stupidity when so many 'intelligent black people' still can't see the light. If you want to make a case of how 'education stupefies a person', feel free to reference the "educated black man"

That's why Holyfield's point of view could be safely looked upon as the point of view of the black race.

As a black man myself, I dare say: all we know is the bible. What a pity!
    This is not the place to air your ignorant point of view about religion - you have issues I suggest you seek some help or maybe some spiritual guidance would be in order.

Comment

if anything...the holyfield comment about ****sexuality reinforces the sort of hyper-masculine attitudes that many boxers have

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
        Holyfield has 50 children with 50 different women, all out of wedlock... and he's coming from a Christian perspective on ****sexuality. LOL
        lol thought the same. He should be the last one to condemn anybody on religious grounds. God knows he hasn't followed many himself.

Comment

you're saying that I'm not black because u think black people are supposed to sound brain washed by the bible like you and I don't. I get it

Comment

That this needed to be bumped: lol

Comment

Oh, the old "I know a gay person, so I can't be a ****phobe" angle. Straight swap for black or white, when you're accused of being a racist.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                He's just an idiot, which is sad.
                Couldn't take a punch neither.
                Holyfield probably just shot of his mouth to cause controversy and stay relevant. He is a disgraced former boxer. Give it a while and he'll probably get so desperate he'll try releasing a rap album.

What a piece of ****.

Comment

Working...
                X