No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Casimero Crushes Zolani Tete in Three, Captures WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tete would give anyone some problems, with that reach and sharp jab

but what we learned is he doesn't have that world class chin, like inoue & donaire
    and he wouldn't be able take the kind of power that inoue throws

casimero is world class, similar to nery, but nothing is the same level of inoue

Comment

props to casimero
      like how he found that small opening and doubled it up

Comment

inoue and donaire put tete in a body bag. tete got crushed! casimero is a warrior with a good punch!

Comment

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
          I swear, nothing makes me realise how little I know about boxing more, than moments like this I was pretty sure Casimero would struggle with the height and reach dynamic...instead he smashed tete to bits. God fisheyes will be blowing blood vessels after the misfortune he's had with this dude.

Casimero vs Donaire when!! Pino on Pino
          I still thought Tete would win, but recent form can count for a lot, and with 3 KO wins under his belt this year alone Casimero was honed to a razor edge, whereas Zolani was coming off a shoulder injury and 13 months lay off. It would have been a difficult fight for Tete even at the best of times, but in the circumstances it really shouldn't be that much of a surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
            Donaire made Inoue damaged goods. Orbital bone broken lol
            that makes no sense at all! inoue overcame the injury and beat donaire! inoue retired donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
              I still thought Tete would win, but recent form can count for a lot, and with 3 KO wins under his belt this year alone Casimero was honed to a razor edge, whereas Zolani was coming off a shoulder injury and 13 months lay off. It would have been a difficult fight for Tete even at the best of times, but in the circumstances it really shouldn't be that much of a surprise.
              tete has been overrated from the beginning because he's freakishly tall for a bantamweight. he's does not have world class skills! tete also has a horrible chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                Basically Tete become an ATG in the minds of someone for having knocked out that Butler nonentity.
                lol how foolish they are some posters on here wanted so badly to make tete into some kind of boogeyman for inoue but tete loses to both inoue and donaire and it wouldn't be close! now we know what would have happened if tete had not pulled out of the wbss semi final against donaire. donaire would have knocked tete out.

Comment

Filipino Pride! Congrats homie!

Comment

Originally posted by chico malo ali View Post
                    Monster crushes casimiro!
                    Meh Casimero crushes cheater Nery though

Comment

GIFS: Zolani Tete vs. Johnriel Casimero

Comment

Working...
                      X